About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Online marketers
- Physical and online businesses
- Content marketers
- Home based businesses
- Anyone with a product/service to sell
- Email marketers
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll know how to start outsourcing right now – even if you’re brand new to what outsourcing is.
- You’ll know how to properly hire from different platforms through this outsourcing course.
- You’ll know how to manage and oversee your Virtual Assistants (VA) and the outsourced work done.
- You’ll know when to pay either hourly or flat rates – depending on the outsourcing project’s needs.
- You’ll know how to hire professional VAs to do your work through this outsourcing course.
- You’ll know how to get the best worker out of a group of 3-5 qualified individuals through this outsourcing course.
- You’ll know how to have efficient 5 minute interviews with your potential workers to see if they fit the role you need for an outsourcer.
- You’ll know common pay rates for your outsourcing, depending on skill level and dedication needed.
- You’ll know the schedule and time it’ll take (on average) to hire an employee for your outsourcing.
- You’ll know how to collaborate with your workers in larger outsourcing projects.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Outsourcing refers to the process in which companies entrust their business functions to external vendors. Any business process that can be done from an offshore location can be outsourced. This includes functions like transaction processing, payroll and order, and inventory management to name a few. Plus, there are a whole lot of call center services that are being outsourced as well.
Running a business can be absolutely exhausting. There are 101 “hats” that you have to wear each day to get a business running. And whether you’re seasoned or a beginner, someone helping you with your tasks can save a lot of time.
Even if you just want to launch your website, there’s a lot of steps and work to get it going. First, you’ve got to buy a domain, then set up the hosting, design it, have a compelling sales copy on it, figure out what content to post, how frequently to post, write your content, then advertise to get users to the website.
And that’s just for one thing. Now think about all the other tasks you have to do in your business. That’s why you should lighten your load and hire inexpensive help. There are thousands of capable, talented people out there. They’re looking for work, and many of them will happily take care of whatever you find too demanding.
That’s exactly what this course will help you with. You’ll learn how to get an army of people working on your website and business – even if you’re just starting out with a low budget or if you’re seasoned that want some advanced tips to get the most bang for your buck.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of outsourcing and hiring professionals inexpensively.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about outsourcing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Outsourcing Platforms Preview||00:00:00|
|What To Outsource Preview||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing On Fiverr||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing On UpWork||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing With Management Plus Questions||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing On Freelancer||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing On Craigslist||00:00:00|
|Common Pay Rates||00:00:00|
|Hourly Vs Flat Rate||00:00:00|
|Skills Needed To Outsource||00:00:00|
|How To Collaborate||00:00:00|
|Changing Scope And Handling Difficulties||00:00:00|