About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to manage their stress and anxiety levels.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand, recognize and deal with stress and anxiety
- The difference between fear, anxiety, and stress
- Discover what best works for you in managing their stress
- Understand what ‘normality’ should represent (in terms of stress and anxiety)
- Be in a position to recognize stress and anxiety where it affects your lives, thereby helping you to develop appropriate coping skills
- The knowledge and insight to assemble your own personal ‘Anti-Stress Toolkit’ to help manage stress and anxiety
- Support techniques including Breathing, Mindfulness, Meditation, Reframing, Affirmations, Being in Nature, Journaling and others!
- The only requirement is the willingness to take proactive steps to learn about and manage your stress and anxiety! It is, however, recommended that any students who are feeling particularly overwhelmed with stress and anxiety should consider speaking with a qualified professional on a one to one or ‘in-person’ basis.
Taught by Personal and Management Coach Peter Coughlan, this course guides the student through three sections.
Firstly, ‘Understanding’ the causes and origins of stress and anxiety.
Next, ‘Recognizing’ the drivers of stress and anxiety in one’s own life.
And finally, the course explores multiple techniques for ‘Dealing’ with stress and anxiety.
The modules are short, designed for easy viewing, and taught in a relaxed coaching style by a professional with 30 years of experience in coaching and leading people to success.
Each module is delivered from the heart, with the student’s needs and aspirations to reduce their stress and anxiety the only concern.
Featuring a blend of taught modules, walks in nature, meditation, stunning photography, and relaxing music throughout, this course is sure to support you in managing the stressors life can present.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned multiple techniques to overcome stress and anxiety.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to live your best life now.
|Section 1 - Welcome Note And Introduction To Your Coach|
|Welcome. You Can Do This!||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Understanding Your Stress And Anxiety|
|Understanding What You Feel||00:00:00|
|What Is Fear?||00:00:00|
|What Is Stress?||00:00:00|
|What Is Anxiety?||00:00:00|
|Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)||00:00:00|
|Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)||00:00:00|
|So, What Is ‘Normality’?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Recognizing Your Stress And Anxiety|
|Recognizing The ‘Drivers’ Of Anxiety||00:00:00|
|Looking After ‘Number 1’!||00:00:00|
|The ‘Red List’ – Causes And Triggers Of Stress And Anxiety||00:00:00|
|Being ‘On The Spot’ (Exams, Interviews And That Big Presentation)||00:00:00|
|Change And Life Events||00:00:00|
|Social Media Driven Anxiety||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Dealing With Your Stress And Anxiety|
|Your ‘Anti-Stress Toolkit’||00:00:00|
|Stress, Anxiety, And Illusions||00:00:00|
|Identifying Negative Thoughts||00:00:00|
|Thinking Positive Thoughts||00:00:00|
|Acceptance And Letting Go||00:00:00|
|Time Out, Relaxation, And Enjoyment||00:00:00|
|Being In Nature||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Aromatherapy!||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Course Wrap-Up|
|Course Wrap-Up, And The Importance Of A Support Network And Reaching Out To Others||00:00:00|