About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the cross site request forgery
- Identify the vulnerable components in an application or network
- Avoid redirects
- Examples of Cross-Site Forgery
- How a phishing email works
- The vulnerabilities of open source components
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security
- Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required
The Open Web Application Security Project: Forgery and Phishing training course will teach students about forgery and phishing.
Throughout the course, students will learn how to look at building secure applications from the mindset of a hacker and what a developer can do to avoid the front pages of the latest exploit.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about forgery and phishing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about forgery and phishing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Cross-Site Request Forgery||00:00:00|
|OWASP Forgery and Phishing Workbook||00:00:00|