About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- HR Professionals
What you’ll learn:
- How to think through, plan and engage on effective talent conversations
- How to guide employees on setting effective goals
- How to provide more valuable feedback with a focus on development
- How to work with other managers to calibrate and assess the talent deck together as a management team
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
As more and more companies are investing within different ways to handle performance management, I’ve built this course based on 8 years of incredible success as a better way to engage employees, provide feedback, coach, as well as assess their performance with peers.
“Lack of Development”, “No Career Path” and “Didn’t Feel Part of the Team” are the top 3 reasons employees resign. Investing and developing your top talent can be critical to your organization’s success.
After this course, I hope you return to the management role excited and inspired to think about how to have talent conversations.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned performance management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about talent performance management.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Overview|
|About Your Instructor||00:00:00|
|The Annual Appraisal Cycle||00:00:00|
|Calibration Planning And Execution||00:00:00|
|Action Planning And Finalization||00:00:00|
|Increasing The Power Of The Tool||00:00:00|
|You The Manager||00:00:00|