About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to gain better control over their finances
- Anyone who feels some sort of discomfort when it comes to managing their finances
- Anyone who thinks that budget management is difficult
- Anyone who is looking for an easy to use tool to manage their finances
What you’ll learn:
- Create your personal finance tracker
- Gain a clear and detailed view on how much you spend each month
- Discover their bottom line figure: the amount of money you can save each month
- Create a savings plan for the year and forecast how much money you will be able to accumulate
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
A step-by-step guide to create your personal finance tracker. By the end of this course, you will have created a powerful tool to manage your finances each month, which will provide you 100% clarity on how much you spent, including the invisible costs that most people don’t consider, and will also enable you to know what your bottom line figure is: the range of money you have the opportunity to save each month.
By registering for this course, you will get your individual copy of the personal finance tracker called the “Finance Compass” and the videos will guide you on how to use it. It makes it simple, easy, and straightforward for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create your personal finance tracker.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating your personal finance tracker.
|Section 1 - Financial Management Principles|
|Introducing Your Finance Compass||00:00:00|
|Visibility – Power||00:00:00|
|Step 1 – Adding Your Monthly Expenses||00:00:00|
|Step 2 – Adding Your Invisible Costs||00:00:00|
|Step 3 – Adding Your Revenues||00:00:00|
|Step 4 – Your Bottom Line Figure||00:00:00|
|Step 5 – Your Monthly Review Process||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Bonus: Guided Videos On Your Finance Compass|
|Demo 1 – Monthly Expenses||00:00:00|
|Demo 2 – Invisible Costs||00:00:00|
|Demo 3 – Revenues||00:00:00|
|Demo 4 – Bottom Line Figure||00:00:00|
|Demo 5 – Monthly Reviews||00:00:00|
|Demo 6 – Savings Plan||00:00:00|