About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to get their finances under control
- Anyone wanting to create a budget that works
- Anyone wanting to create a personal finance plan
What you’ll learn:
- Know when your checking account is about to go negative
- Have a predetermined cushion of cash in your account
- Have the ability to save every month
- Pay down credit debt and know exactly how much of a payment you can feasible send in
- Set up a financial plan that lets you finally get ahead
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
How many times have you setup a budget only to see it get busted?
Don’t feel bad. A busted budget is more common than one that actually works. But how can you ever get out of debt and achieve your financial goes when every budgeting system seems to fail?
There is a way around this annoying problem. What if you could see into the future and know exactly how you’re spending today affects you financially a year or more down the road?
With the Personal Financial Co-Pilot you can.
We start with the setup. This means getting your finances into the system. Then we create a budget, which lays the foundation for building your personal financial plan.
The course is easy to follow along since we actually use real financial accounts to create a personal financial co-pilot, step by step.
Once your financial co-pilot is in place, it will look after your finances, constantly monitoring them for any potential problems and helping you reach your financial goals.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a personal financial co-pilot.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating your personal financial co-pilot.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Hands On - Implementing The System|
|Implementing The Setup||00:00:00|
|How To Project||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - A New Way To Add Expenses|
|Introduction To Monthly Additional Expenses||00:00:00|
|Monthly Additional Expenses||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Quarterly Additional Expenses||00:00:00|
|Quarterly Additional Expenses||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Creating Goals That Actually Stick|
|Introduction To Goals||00:00:00|