About This Course
This video training course is a LIVE RECORDING and part of Nikki’s three-day workshop.
The course is aimed at those who wish to gain full education on natural pet diet and nutrition and how to safely make the switch from processed pet food onto a raw food diet.
The course goes into detail about how to provide the optimum nutrition through feeding a raw, species appropriate diet to dogs and cats, which pet foods to avoid, the correct ones to give, how much, how often and how to make further money savings on lifetime pet care bills by feeding a raw and natural diet.
Includes extra bonus training on Natural Dog Whispering Methods and a special bonus video from SkillSuccess Instructor, Barry Mapp, all about dog poo which is a MUST SEE!
No special requirements and suitable for anyone with a pet, considering a pet or interested in pets.
What you are going to get from this course:
- Advance your Natural Dog Whispering skills so you can form a better bond with your companion animal.
- Improve your knowledge about where domesticated animals have come from and what the main problems they face in society today so you can be better equipped to help them lead longer happier lives in your care.
- Grasp why it is important to feed domesticated animals their species appropriate diet so their overall health and well-being are being cared for in the best possible way.
- Expand your pet nutrition knowledge, so you can identify which ingredients get left out of processed pet foods and why these can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can lead to poor health and behavior problems.
- Know which two most vital steps to take BEFORE switching an animal onto its species appropriate diet so it makes the smoothest transition possible.
- Boost your confidence about how to introduce raw foods, including raw bones, so you avoid many of the mistakes novice raw feeders often make.
- Master your raw feeding skills so you know which raw foods are safe to eat and which ones you are to avoid which may cause further digestion issues within your animal.
- Feel confident about knowing how to monitor the changes the animal will go through on its new diet and how to troubleshoot any problems if they arise.
- Progress your knowledge so you know which supplements are necessary to ensure that the animal’s digestive system works correctly and how they can help to detox harsh toxins or poisons from their system in a safe and effective manner.
- Acquire helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animals lifetime pet care bills, saving you time, stress and money.
This training course is suitable for both dog and cat owners, Rescue Shelter Staff, Dog Breeders, Dog Trainers & Dog Behaviourists, who are looking to improve the quality of life of the animals in their care, by feeding them a species appropriate raw food diet.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on natural dog whispering, pet diet & nutrition training.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop the skill of dog whispering and pet care!
|Section 1 - Course Introduction By Nikki Brown|
|Section 2 - An Introduction Into Natural Dog Whispering|
|The Importance Of Fulfilling The Canine Species Needs Correctly.||00:00:00|
|How Natural Dog Whispering Yields Better Results Than Treat Training||00:00:00|
|What Are The Key Elements To Becoming Successful In Natural Dog Whispering||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Understanding The Canine Species|
|The Past, Present & Future Of Our Canine Companions||00:00:00|
|The Global Problems Dogs Are Facing||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Natural Pet Diet & Nutrition|
|Why It Is Important To Provide Your Pet With It’s Species Appropriate Diet||00:00:00|
|The History Of Pet Food||00:00:00|
|What Is Happening In The Pet Food Industry||00:00:00|
|What Do The Terms On Pet Food Labels Really Mean?||00:00:00|
|Some Of The Effects Of Processed Pet Food Diets||00:00:00|
|Can Old Dogs Make The Switch Onto A Raw Diet?||00:00:00|
|The Factors You Need To Consider Before Switching Your Pet Onto A Raw Food Diet||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare Your Pet’s System Before Feeding Raw Meaty Bones||00:00:00|
|Why It Is Important To Supplement Your Pet’s Diet With The Right Supplements||00:00:00|
|What Is Fulvic Acid?||00:00:00|
|What Changes Will Occur In Your Animal On The Raw Diet?||00:00:00|
|Bonus Video: Dog Poo By Barry Mapp||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - How To Safely Make The Switch To A Raw Meaty Bones Diet|
|What Raw Foods Are To Be Given In the First Two Weeks? How Much And How Often?||00:00:00|
|What Other Types Of Raw Foods Can You Feed After Two Weeks On The New Diet?||00:00:00|
|Other Factors To Be Considered When Feeding A Raw Diet||00:00:00|
|What Is BARF & When Is It Appropriate To Feed This To An Animal?||00:00:00|
|Safe Care When Storing, Handling And Feeding Raw Meaty Bones||00:00:00|
|Cost Savings Of The Raw Meaty Bones Diet||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Bonus Lectures: Real Life Case Study|
|Case Study: The Story Of Bella (Part 1)||00:00:00|
|Case Study: The Story Of Bella (Part 2)||00:00:00|