About This Course
Are you ready to take your videos to the next level?
This easy to follow course will help you make original, custom animations using Adobe Photoshop that look professional and can be used as stand-alone movies (without needing any other software) or in combination with other videos, animation, and multimedia software programs for a full range of effects and purposes.
In this course, you will learn my very favorite animation and video rotoscoping techniques to create powerful multimedia projects ranging from laughably simple (think stick figures waving) to more sophisticated and complex (such as my own award-winning series of films screened internationally at film festivals and online since 2002.)
In this course you’ll learn step by step how to:
- Harness the power of Photoshop to create simple or complex frame by frame animations, with or without using Photoshop’s timeline.
- Easily turn a regular video into a stop-motion animated video by making simple frame rate adjustments.
- Apply a full range of effects to your video to create animated elements or a stand-alone animation even if you CAN’T DRAW.
- Coax Photoshop to animate objects and layers for you (without having to draw anything) by making position, size, and opacity changes, to name just a few possibilities.
- Craft multiple effects at once to create more complex final animations by using multiple layers.
- Capture complex movements by bringing in a video, drawing right over it, and (optionally) throwing the video guide out so all that is left is your new animation with its sophisticated movements. (That’s rotoscoping!)
I start from the very beginning using Adobe Photoshop. Free 30 days trial of Photoshop are available from Adobe’s website BUT many of the techniques I show you in this course (such as frame by frame animation) can be achieved in virtually any imaging software combined with your favorite video editing program.
All of my techniques are explained so you will 100% understand how they work. You can then decide how much time you will spend on each animation which will then affect your end results.
What are the requirements?
- Nothing special is needed before taking this course except for an open mind and a willingness to play and experiment with Photoshop’s animation tools. That said, those who have at least a basic familiarity with Photoshop will be the most comfortable getting started.
- Free 30 days trials of Photoshop are available from Adobe’s website.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Harness the power of Photoshop to make simple or complex 2-D animations.
- Animate and draw directly over video clips to enhance or completely transform them.
- Access a full array of public domain and royalty-free still image and video resources to use in your own unique projects.
- Capture and animate complex movements with ease by using video as your guide.
- Create stunning animations and video/animation combos that can be exported as stand-alone movies or brought into other programs to be combined with other 2D and 3D multimedia sources.
- Make simple but powerful animated GIFS for their websites or social media pages.
Who is the target audience?
- This is a great course for those already familiar with Photoshop but who have never used it to do anything with animation or video before.
- This course is also useful for multimedia artists, animators, and video editors who have never tried adding Photoshop to their tool belt.
- Beginners and novices to Photoshop can also benefit from this course as you are walked through the entire process of animating over video step by step.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about photoshop animation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Photoshop animation.
|Section 1 - Welcome|
|Introduction To Animate In Photoshop!||00:00:00|
|Why Use Photoshop To Animate? How I Use Photoshop In Multimedia. A Case Study||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Setting Up To Animate In Photoshop: Tools And Resources|
|Royalty-Free And Public Domain Video Resources||00:00:00|
|75+ Resources To Get Free Images, Music, And Videos For Your Projects||00:00:00|
|Setting Up To Animate In Photoshop: Windows And Tools||00:00:00|
|Importing Your Video And Working With Different Video Formats||00:00:00|
|Make A Quick And Dirty Stop Motion Animation By Adjusting Your Frames Per Second||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Animating In Photoshop: Some Techniques You Can Try|
|Drawing Right Over Your Video And Making A Simple Frame By Frame Animation||00:00:00|
|Using The Onion Skin Options To Make More Decisive Drawings (Frame By Frame)||00:00:00|
|Use The “Wiggle” Technique To Get More Mileage Out Of Your Drawings (Looping)||00:00:00|
|Let’s Have Photoshop Animate For Us (Position, Scaling, Opacity, Rotation, Etc.)||00:00:00|
|Rotoscoping And Animating The Frame By Frame Way (*The Essence Of How I Work)||00:00:00|
|Adding Filters And Other Special Effects To Your Video (For Good Or For Evil)||00:00:00|
|Turning A Video Into An Animated Painting With Brushes||00:00:00|
|Exporting The Final Video From Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - New: Make Animated GIFs In Photoshop For Your Site Or Social Media Pages|
|How To Create A Simple Animated GIF In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Quick And Dirty (But Beautiful) Animated GIF Slideshow||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Resources And Conclusion|
|A 1-page Cheat Sheet You Can Print Out To Help You Remember A Few Key Points||00:00:00|
|Top Social Media Platforms And Websites For Filmmakers And Animators||00:00:00|
|Resources, Links, And Where To Go From Here||00:00:00|
|Thanks For Taking This Course. Please Review.||00:00:00|