About This Course
Do you like Rock´n Roll? Do you want to learn to play piano accompaniments? If you answer is yes, this course is for you. This course is dedicated to those piano students that want to learn to play piano rhythms, this course is the number 1 in the Piano Rhythms Series and is dedicated to Rock´n Roll.
In this course you will learn how to play 5 piano compings, this course has:
- Video tutorials where you can watch the instructor playing each comping and giving you advices at the moment so you can take the most of your practice.
- Downloadable PDF so you can practice offline.
- Downloadable drums backing tracks, so you can practice these compings while you play along with the drums.
- Theoretical explanations of how and what you need to play.
Enroll in this course and start playing Rock´n Roll today!
What are the requirements?
- Basic music theory knowledge is recommendable for this course.
- It is important to be able to play major chords and read the notes.
- Having a good internet connection necessary in order to be able to watch the videos of this course.
- You need to have access to a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller in order to practice the Rock´n Roll compings.
What will I learn?
- In this course you will learn how to play 5 piano Rock´n Roll compings (accompaniments)
- You will learn how to start playing accompaniments at the piano, understanding the correct process, how to study.
- You will be able to practice using the downloadable drum backing tracks that this course includes.
Who is the target audience?
- If you love Rock´n Roll and you want to learn to play piano accompaniments, this course is for you!
- Any piano student that wants to learn compings will find this course helpful and fun.
- If you want to expand your piano playing on rhythms, this course will guide you to it.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to play rock’n roll piano.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about rock’n roll piano.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|How To Get The Most Of This Course?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Chords And Time Signature|
|Piano Comping: 4 / 4||00:00:00|
|Piano Comping: 12 / 8||00:00:00|
|Shuffle Or Swing Feel||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Piano Rock´n Roll Comping No.1|
|Comping No.1: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping No.1: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Piano Rock´n Roll Comping No.2|
|Comping No.2: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping No.2: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Piano Rock´n Roll Comping No.3|
|Comping No.3: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping No.3: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Piano Rock´n Roll Comping No.4|
|Comping No.4: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping No.4: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Piano Rock´n Roll Comping No.5|
|Comping No.5: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping No.5: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Downloadable PDF|
|Chords And inversions||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Downloadable Backing Tracks / Time Signature: 4/4|
|Backing Track 4/4 80bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 4/4 90bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 4/4 105bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 4/4 120bpm||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Downloadable Backing Tracks / Time Signature: 12/8|
|Backing Track 12/8 60bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 12/8 80bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 12/8 100bpm||00:00:00|
|Backing Track 12/8 120bpm||00:00:00|