About This CourseBeginner
Any pianist should develop a good piano technique, sometimes we focus on playing our favorite pieces and we start struggling with technique issues and sometimes we even start struggling with tension and injuries.
In this course, which is the number 2 in the Piano Technique Series, you will find very useful exercises that will make you play better, get stronger fingers, control your sound and get prepared to play more difficult pieces because you have developed the necessary skills.
Through very easy to follow exercises, you will see how each exercise must be played and which of those have special considerations.
Join this course today and improve your piano playing enhancing your technique.
What are the requirements?
- You do not need previous theory knowledge.
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice all the exercises.
- An internet connection is necessary in order to watch the videos in this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to play with more control and independence.
- Get stronger fingers without stressing them.
- Improve your piano position and technique just after start practicing these exercises.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are planning to start studying piano, this course will help you to begin with a good technique.
- If you are already studying piano this course will add effective practices to your daily practice
- Any pianist who is struggling with a lack of sound control, relaxation nor independence will find this course so helpful.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned piano technique exercises.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the piano technique exercises.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Developing Strength And Independence
Section 3 - Working With Thirds: Balance And Control
Thirds: Exercise 6
Thirds: Exercise 6.1
Thirds: Exercise 7
Thirds: Exercise 7.1
Thirds: Exercise 7.2
Thirds: Exercise 8
Thirds: Exercise 8.1
Thirds: Exercise 8.2
Thirds: Exercise 9
Thirds: Exercise 9.1
Thirds: Exercise 9.2