About This Courseintermediate
This course is dedicated to any pianist, amateur, beginner or advanced who wants to improve his technique, specifically when playing arpeggios and legato accompaniments.
Are you a piano student and want to improve your technique?
Are you struggling with sound control and playing too loud like hammering the keys?
Does your hand get tired when playing arpeggios and accompaniments?
In this course you will acquire skills that will allow you to:
- Play legato with more control and balance.
- Relax your hand when you play accompaniments, especially when playing arpeggios.
- Combine touches like staccato and legato in both hands.
- Expand the extension of your hand with exercises in 3 and 4 notes arpeggios.
Get control of the sound and balance that you produce according to the natural rhythm of the figures. Through 100% practical videos you can follow these exercises emphasizing the basic principles of a good technique.
This course is the Vol.3 and is dedicated to the development of a good technique in the piano, although it is advisable to take the other courses is not essential.
Enroll this course and start developing and improving your piano technique today by controlling your sound and embellishing your dynamics.
What are the requirements?
- Having piano, keyboard or a MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice the exercises in this course.
- You do not need to be an expert in music theory or piano, just familiar with the basic terminology and finding the notes on the keyboard.
- A good internet connection is necessary to follow the videos of this online course.
What will I learn?
- You will feel a remarkable improvement in your sound when you play arpeggios and accompaniments.
- Your hand will play more relaxed and will use the wrist rotation to produce better dynamics.
- You will be able play staccato and legato at the same time with both hands.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a pianist that have been struggling with tension and lack of sound control, this course is for you.
- If you are a beginner and want to set the basis of a good piano technique, these exercises will help you.
- Any pianist that wants to improve his legato and dynamics will get benefits from this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to develop a good technique in playing in legato and staccato with the piano.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the developing good piano techniques.
Hand Extension: Exercise #1
Hand Extension: Exercise #2
Alberti Bass: Classical Accompaniment
Staccato / Legato Exercise #1
Staccato / Legato Exercise #2
Staccato / Legato Exercise #3
Staccato / Legato Exercise #4
Staccato / Legato Exercise #5
Wrist Rotation Exercise #1
Wrist Rotation Exercise #1.1
Wrist Rotation Exercise #2
Wrist Rotation Exercise #2.1
Wrist Rotation Exercise #3
Wrist Rotation Exercise #3.1
No Reviews found for this course.