About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People doing business in Brazil or Portugal or any country where Portuguese is spoken
- People who often travel to Brazil or Portugal any country where Portuguese is spoken
- Non-native speakers who live in Brazil or Portugal
- People who are planning to take a job in any country where Portuguese is spoken
- People who have an interest in Latin culture and affairs
- People who enjoy the challenge of learning new languages
What you’ll learn:
- The most common Portuguese phrases
- Have a conversation with any Portuguese speaker
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Learn the most common Portuguese phrases in real daily conversations.
In this course, you’re going to learn the most commonly used Portuguese phrases in Brazilian accent.
You will learn common phrases to ask how someone is, and how to respond to situations so that you can improve your Portuguese vocabulary.
You will have this class in PDF as well, so you can download it and put it on your phone or even print it to study offline
The 1000 Essential Portuguese Phrases have been divided into topics, to better help you remember them and use them in the appropriate situation when expressing yourself in Portuguese.
Enjoy the course!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the essential phrases in Portuguese.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about conversational Portuguese.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Video And PDF Lessons|
|Ways To Say Hello And Goodbye||00:00:00|
|Ways To Say Yes And No||00:00:00|
|Ways To Ask How The Person Is||00:00:00|
|Ways To Respond To How You Are||00:00:00|
|Ways To Say Thanks||00:00:00|
|Ways To Respond To Thank You||00:00:00|
|Ways To Apologize||00:00:00|
|Ways To Respond To An Apology||00:00:00|
|Common Greetings You Should Know||00:00:00|
|Phrases For Introductions||00:00:00|
|Phrases When Meeting A Friend||00:00:00|
|Ways To Show Interest In The Conversation||00:00:00|
|Phrases For Responding To Good News||00:00:00|
|Phrases For Responding To Bad News||00:00:00|
|Ways To End A Conversation Politely||00:00:00|
|Phrases For Telephone Calls||00:00:00|
|How To Ask About A Price||00:00:00|
|Phrases About Age||00:00:00|
|Phrases About Food And Drinks||00:00:00|
|Phrases For Asking For Information||00:00:00|
|Ways To Say I Don’t Know||00:00:00|
|Formal Greetings For Letters And Emails||00:00:00|
|Informal Greetings For Letters And Emails||00:00:00|
|Phrases You Need To Know During A Conversation Part 1||00:00:00|
|Phrases You Need To Know During A Conversation Part 2||00:00:00|