About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People without an engineering background
- Electrical Engineers
What you’ll learn:
- The basic principles behind electrical power engineering
- The difference between alternating current and direct current
- Ohm’s law
- How to use and apply Kirchhoff’s current law
- How alternating current works
- How capacitors work and how they affect the AC & DC systems
- How inductors works and how they affect the AC & DC systems
- How electricity and magnetism are linked
- How to create a DC motor
- A basic knowledge of trigonometry and understand sin, cos and tan equations
This module has been written to teach non-engineers the basics of electrical power engineering, and will also act as a useful revision tool for electrical graduate engineers or those engineers new to the industry. The course uses detailed illustrations and simple explanations to convey the topics involved.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about power engineering principles.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the power engineering principles.
|Section 1 - Electrical Power Engineering Module 1|
|Basic Electrical Laws||00:00:00|