About This Course
Why should you take this course? People serious about making money take this course because they have to deliver a make-or-break presentation to:
- Do a pitch for a startup
- Convince a big client
- Get more sales
- Gain support from their boss
- Get a promotion
- Get any audience to do what they want
A simple elevator pitch won’t do it for you…Do you like to listen to the elevator pitch of other people? Of course not. So, why would others want to hear yours? What will help you is to ensure that you have a true value proposition that’s interesting, provocative, and shows your audience what’s in it for them.
This course will show you how to make what you say valuable so you can persuade and motivate others to act on it. I will personally model the exact techniques and specific skills you need to do just that. You’ll learn dozens of techniques you’ve never seen before to get YOUR audience to do what you want.
What will I learn?
- Deliver an opener that immediately grabs your audience so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- Appear totally calm to your audience, even if you’re nervous on the inside
- Make an incredible first impression by engaging someone in valuable small talk
- Ensure your audience is so engaged, even after the opener wears off, that their minds will never wander
- Put across a message so that all listeners feel like it’s customized just for them
- Keep control by managing mistakes, disruptions and negativity
- Avoid the top 10 most common mistakes people make when giving a business presentation
- Learn and implement tomorrow the top 5 presentation techniques
What are the requirements?
- There are no prerequisites for this course, so dive right in!
Who is the target audience?
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a presentation on an idea or to involve partners
- Business leaders or administrators that need to gain support for their goals and need to know how to make a presentation
- Job seekers needing to make an impression at an interview
- Business professionals trying to get more clients and convince them to do business
- HR Managers who need to deliver a message with confidence, and stay on track when discussions become heated
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to deliver an effective business pitch.
Get started today and learn more about presentations that grow business.
|Section 1 - Hook Your Audience: It's Not About You, It's About Them|
|Put Power In Your Pitch: Make Boring Topics Interesting||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Make Boring Topics Interesting||00:00:00|
|Hide Your Nerves and Fear||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Hide Your Nerves And Fear||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Build Relationships|
|Make Comfortable Small Talk||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Make Comfortable Small Talk||00:00:00|
|Keep Them Listening And Interacting||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Keep Them Listening And Interacting||00:00:00|
|Tailor Your Approach||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Tailor Your Approach To Any Audience||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Maintain Your Momentum|
|Stay On Track And Minimize Distractions||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Stay On Track To Minimize Distractions||00:00:00|
|Avoid Common Presentation Mistakes||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Avoid Common Presentation Mistakes||00:00:00|
|Closing: Use The Top 5 Public Speaking Best Practices||00:00:00|
|Conclusion – Next Steps: Harness The Best Practices Of Public Speaking||00:00:00|