About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web administrators
- IT professionals
- People who want to learn PowerShell
What you’ll learn:
- Why PowerShell is so important today
- The syntax
- How to use the pipeline
- How to use the PS Drives
- How to retrieve computer infos with WMI
- How to run command remotely
- How to use variables to prepare your first script
- How to build automation script
- How to manage your Windows Servers
- How to manage Active Directory
- How to implement JEA
- How to use Desired State Configuration instead of GPO
- Little knowledge on IT
- If you say everyday What is PowerShell
- If you are not a dev guy, it’s ok for you if you want to be more clever in IT daily tasks
- if you prefer to instruct yourself than watching the latest series (I love Black Mirror…)
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use PowerShell. So do not be afraid. PowerShell is simple and you do not have to be a great developer, just some computer skills.
In this course, we will describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands, identify and run cmdlets for server administration, work with Windows PowerShell pipeline, query system information by using WMI and CIM, work with variables, write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell, administer remote computers.
You will be the king of automation and IT scripting!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals of PowerShell.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about programming with PowerShell.
|Section 1 - Introduction To PowerShell|
|What Is PowerShell||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Manage And Retrieve|
|Using PowerShell Drives||00:00:00|
|Querying Data With WMI And CIM||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Start For Automation|
|Using Basic Windows PowerShell Remoting||00:00:00|
|Use Variable With PowerShell||00:00:00|
|What Is Automation||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Server Administration|
|Managing Windows Servers||00:00:00|
|Managing Active Directory||00:00:00|
|Just Enough Administration JEA||00:00:00|
|Desired State Configuartion DSC||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Your Turn|