About This Course
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use PowerShell. So do not be afraid. PowerShell is simple and you do not have to be a great developer, just some computer skills.
In this course, we will describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands, identify and run cmdlets for server administration, work with Windows PowerShell pipeline, query system information by using WMI and CIM, work with variables, write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell, administer remote computers.
You will be the king of automation and IT scripting!
People who want to learn Powershell
- Little knowledge on IT
- If you say everyday What is PowerShell
- If you are not a dev guy it’s ok for you if you want to be more clever in IT daily tasks
- if you prefer to instruct yourself than watching the latest series (I love Black Mirror…)
- Learn why PowerShell is so important today
- Learn the syntax
- Learn how to use the pipeline
- Learn how to use the PS Drives
- Learn how to retrieve computer infos with WMI
- Learn how to run command remotely
- Learn how to use variables to prepare your first script
- Learn how to build automation script
- Learn how to manage your Windows Servers
- Learn how to manage Active Directory
- Learn how to implement JEA
- Learn how to use Desired State Configuration instead of GPO
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals of PowerShell.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about programming with PowerShell.
|Section 1 - Introduction To PowerShell|
|What Is PowerShell||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Manage And Retrieve|
|Using PowerShell Drives||00:00:00|
|Querying Data With WMI And CIM||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Start For Automation|
|Using Basic Windows PowerShell Remoting||00:00:00|
|Use Variable With PowerShell||00:00:00|
|What Is Automation||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Server Administration|
|Managing Windows Servers||00:00:00|
|Managing Active Directory||00:00:00|
|Just Enough Administration JEA||00:00:00|
|Desired State Configuartion DSC||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Your Turn|