About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Marketing professionals
What you’ll learn:
- How to understand price psychology
- The 6 major strategies you can use in your marketing pursuits by using real data from price psychology
Getting people to buy something is hard. So many things can happen in a customer’s mind that factor into the purchase decision. This course turns to solid scientific research in psychology to uncover tricks and hacks you can use to increase sales by massaging one fundamental element: the price.
What You’ll Learn:
In this course, we consider the six major strategies you can use in your marketing pursuits by using real data from price psychology. Within each one are many individual things that make prices more appealing, totaling more than 30 psychological price effects that will strengthen your offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Picking the Right Price: How to choose the number that will appeal most to consumers without changing your profit level.
- Presenting Your Price: How to write and say your price in the most appealing ways possible.
- Framing Your Price: How to communicate your price more effectively once the price is set.
- Using Context to Your Advantage: How to present differently priced products together in ways that maximize profits.
- Smart Discounting Practices: How to present your promotions in ways that make the deal irresistible.
- Handling Extra Charges: How to most effectively present your prices when there are unavoidable additional fees to communicate.
Take this course today and understand price psychology.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned strategies to apply price psychology.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn about price psychology!
|Section 1 - Introduction To Price Psychology|
|Section 2 - Picking The Number|
|The 99 Effect||00:00:00|
|The Left Digit Effect||00:00:00|
|The Round-Luxury Effect||00:00:00|
|EXAMPLE: Wall Street Journal Interview||00:00:00|
|Appealing To Price-Conscious Consumers||00:00:00|
|95 Vs 99: Which Is Better And When?||00:00:00|
|The Precision Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Presenting The Price Visually And Auditorily|
|The Syllables Effect||00:00:00|
|Do Cents Make Sense?||00:00:00|
|The Comma Effect||00:00:00|
|The Verticality Effect||00:00:00|
|The Male-Red Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Framing Your Price Appropriately|
|The Pennies-A-Day Strategy||00:00:00|
|The Spare Change Effect||00:00:00|
|Gain-Framings And 9-Ending Prices||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Using Context To Your Advantage|
|The Compromise Effect||00:00:00|
|The Decoy Effect||00:00:00|
|The Descending Order Effect||00:00:00|
|The Anchoring Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Smart Discounting Practices|
|The Subtraction Principle||00:00:00|
|The Ease Of Computation Principle||00:00:00|
|The Relative Size Effect||00:00:00|
|The Verbal Matching Effect||00:00:00|
|The Relative Distance Effect||00:00:00|
|Vertical Vs. Horizontal Positioning: When To Use Which||00:00:00|
|The Left Digit Effect (Returns!)||00:00:00|
|The Right Digit Effect||00:00:00|
|Putting Limits On The Offer||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - How To Handle Additional Charges|
|Introduction To Partitioned Pricing||00:00:00|
|The Role Of Visual Surcharge Size||00:00:00|
|The Role Of Surcharge Amount||00:00:00|
|The Surcharge Consolidation Effect||00:00:00|
|Should Surcharges Be Presented As Percentages?||00:00:00|
|The Reverse Partitioning Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|
|Goodbye And Parting Words||00:00:00|