About This Course
Counselling is a much-needed area of therapy, after all, most people will at some point in their lives feel uncertain or even overwhelmed by problems both physically and emotionally. As a result, they may struggle to find clear direction and need someone outside of their family and friend circle to talk to.
As a counsellor, it is important to develop active listening skills as this forms the foundation for successful and proactive therapy sessions. This course provides you with a grounding in the theoretical aspects of counselling and has easy to learn modules which you can work on at your own pace.
This course is great to add to your existing skills as a therapist or if you wish to set up a private practice as a Counsellor.
Our easy to learn modules include:
- Introduction to Counselling
- Counselling Skills
- The Relationship
- Assessments & Client’s Progression
- Understanding People & Their Problems
- Dealing with Difficulties
- Key Counselling Skills
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to become a Counsellor
- Those that are already within the field of Counselling & wish to update their skills
- Those that are already within a Therapist and wish to add Counselling to the existing skills
- Those with a thirst to learn about Counselling and may wish to help themselves within the Counselling model
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about counselling.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about counselling.
|Section 1 - Welcome To Your Fully Accredited Professional Counselling Course|
|The Professional Counselling Course Training Manual PDF||00:00:00|
|Module 1: Counselling Skills||00:00:00|
|Module 2: Listening||00:00:00|
|Module 3: The Relationship||00:00:00|
|Module 4: Understanding||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Assessments And Client Progression||00:00:00|
|Module 6: Understanding People And Problems||00:00:00|
|Module 7: Dealing With Difficulties||00:00:00|
|Module 8: Key Counselling Skills||00:00:00|
|Example Consultation Form||00:00:00|