About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The course is aimed at those in talking therapies who wish to expand their practice from working face-to-face to online working with clients
What you’ll learn:
- What Is Online Working For A Therapist
- How Will That Work For You?
- The Considerations Of Working Online
- The Benefits Of Working Online
- Physical and Online Equipment Needed For Working Online With Clients
- The Legalities Of Working Online
- Making Your Client Feel Safe When Working Online With Them
- Expanding Your Horizons In An Online World
- What To Charge When Working With Clients Online
- Final Summary
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
This is aimed at those who do talking therapies and if you are an existing therapist or new to the therapy world, transitioning from working face-to-face with your clients to working online with them can seem a confusing step. Knowing how to conduct the sessions online, what to charge, knowing the legalities of working online can be overwhelming, so I’ve put together a course to help you navigate the waters of online working.
If you can master working online with your clients, not only does it become incredibly easy and beneficial for you, but it’s so much easier and beneficial for your clients too.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build your online therapy business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being an online therapist.
|Section 1 - Become A Professional Therapist Online|
|Module 1: What Is Online Working For A Therapist?||00:00:00|
|Module 2: How Will That Work For You?||00:00:00|
|Module 3: The Considerations Of Working Online||00:00:00|
|Module 4: The Benefits Of Working Online||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Physical And Online Equipment Needed||00:00:00|
|Module 6: The Legalities Of Working Online||00:00:00|
|Module 7: Making Your Client Feel Safe When Working Online||00:00:00|
|Module 8: Expanding Your Horizon In An Online World||00:00:00|
|Module 9: What To Charge For Working Online As A Therapist||00:00:00|