About This CourseBeginner
Are you fascinated by the psychology of human behavior?
Would you like to provide a therapeutic service to others?
Then you are in the right place.
This course has 23 interesting lectures where you will discover:
- how to provide psychotherapy to children, adults, families and groups;
- how to create the most positive relationship with your client;
- what we mean when we say ‘the unconscious mind’, and
- what are the benefits of online psychotherapy
You will also learn:
- how to provide your first therapy session,
- how to start your own ‘online therapy’ business and
- where to advertise your services among many other topics
After completing this course, created by a professional Research Psychologist, you will be able to apply this knowledge in the work with your own clients, helping them to overcome their current difficulties whether they are related to relationships, mental health, their work-related issues or finding their own life purpose during your sessions.
With this course you will be much clearer about your own career path, you will know whether you want to use therapeutic approach in your work or whether you will want to continue your learning about some serious psychotherapy.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to work as a therapist in the future
- Anyone who wants to use the knowledge of Psychotherapy in their work
- Anyone who is curious about what Psychotherapy is
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about psychotherapy that can be applied for counseling.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about psychotherapy.
Section 1 - Introduction
About The Instructor
About The Course
Section 2 - Understanding Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?
A Short Historical Introduction
Psychology, Counselling And Psychotherapy
Where Do Psychotherapists Work?
Section 3 - Starting Psychotherapy Practice
Who Can Benefit From Psychotherapy?
Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy
What Does The First Psychotherapy Session Involve?
Section 4 - Your Potential Clients In Therapy
Psychotherapy For Children
Individual And Group Sessions
Section 5 - Different Types Of Psychotherapy
Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)
Cognitive Behavioral Approach (CBT)
Section 6 - Internet Based Therapy
Face-To-Face Vs “Online” Psychotherapy
How To Become An “Online Psychotherapist”?
Thank You And Good Bye!
No Reviews found for this course.