The Number One Public Speaking Success Factor: The Voice
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of public speaking with a convincing and engaging voice and how to use your communication skills to generate a sense of authority and lead a team.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn the 21-step recipe to convince with your voice in any public speaking or presentation setting. This is the same recipe used to personally help over 750 business leaders analyze and maximize their tone of voice.
In this course, you will learn:
- Seven easy and powerful strategies to make your volume, pace and inflections “shine like the sun” and controlling words
- How to find your “natural norm” using your tone, volume and pace
- How to remove words that imply deception and use qualifiers instead
- Eliminate filler words or phrases that lose your audience focus and engagement
- Three powerful alternatives to negative and controlling words
- The simple way to use the power of the pause to appear more confident
- Confident language to avoid terms of uncertainty and show conviction
- The inflection technique you can use immediately to eliminate upspeak
- How to use directionals to establish leadership
- The number one way to give advice in a positive and productive manner that gets results
- Optimize the words you choose to show confidence and credibility
- Find your natural pace
- Practice your inflections
- Practice varying your volume
- Practice perfecting your pace
Who this course is for:
- Business and sales professionals
- Public speakers and presenters
- Directors, vice presidents, and executives
- Human resources managers
- Project managers, team leads, and managers
- Trainers, teachers, and professors
- Entrepreneurs and Founders
- Anyone who wants to convince with their voice and keep their listeners super engaged
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned public speaking with a convincing and engaging voice.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking with a convincing and engaging voice.
Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome
Section 2 - Choose Your Words Wisely
Remove Fillers At The Beginning Of Sentences
Remove Fillers, Remove Deceptive Words, And Use Confident Language
Use Words That Show Conviction, And Use Directionals To Establish Leadership
Section 3 - Master Your Tone Of Voice
Find Your Natural Norm
Master Your Inflections
Master Your Inflections And Vary Your Volume
Perfect Your Pace
No Reviews found for this course.