About This Course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in analyzing data
- Anyone who needs to visualize data
- People who want to incorporate data visualization into their code
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their Python knowledge
What will I learn?
- Make line plots in Python
- Make scatter plots in Python
- Make 1-dimensional and 2-dimensional histogram plots
- Customize your plots by adding colour and changing line styles
- Customize your axis by changing the tick labels
- Add custom titles and labels to your plots
- Add custom text to your plots
- Adjust the size of your figures
- Add a legend to your plots
- Be able to save your figures in a desired format to your computer
- Change the scale of the axis to better graph logarithmic data
What are the requirements?
- Basic Python knowledge
- A Python 3 Environment to Code in
Data and analytics are becoming increasingly important in our world and in modern day businesses. To start off with data analytics (and ultimately provide nice images of our results), we need to be able to plot our data, preferably in the way we imagine it in our heads.
Matplotlib provides many great plotting opportunities and methods for data visualization, and in this course we will be looking at some introductory methods for getting started with creating plots in Python.
Once we have a starting point for plotting data we can easily expand our knowledge to different areas to make sure we can best represent all of our data.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about data visualization using Python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about data visualization with Python.
|Section 1 - Basics Of Plotting With Matplotlib|
|Introduction To Matplotlib||00:00:00|
|Importing Libraries In Python||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Files In Python||00:00:00|
|Making Line And Scatter Plots||00:00:00|
|Adding Labels, Titles, Axis Ticks And Changing Line Styles||00:00:00|
|Rotating Axis Ticks, Adding Text And Annotations||00:00:00|
|Adjusting Plot Sizes, Adding A Legend And Saving The Plots||00:00:00|
|Creating 1-Dimensional And 2-Dimensional Histograms||00:00:00|
|Changing The Axis Scales||00:00:00|