Learn how to automate Microsoft Word files.Read more.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Python Dev Beginner/Intermediate who wants to automate creation and/or processing of docx documents
- Anyone interested in docx automation
- Everyone who wants to do more with less
What you’ll learn:
- Create docx files with Python
- Change the font color and size
- Change font name, use TTF fonts
- Insert images and paragraphs
- Align paragraphs and images
- Set/Unset bold, italic and underline
- Set different underline styles: single, dash, dot dot dash
- Insert tables
- Change the internal XML data
- Add page number
- Basic Knowledge of Python
- You need Python 3.8.x or later
- Visual Studio Code (Recommended)
- Visual Studio Code “Python from Microsoft” and “Pylance from Microsoft” extensions
- Visual Studio Code “XML Tools” extension
- 7zip or similar
- Eager to learn
Welcome to Python Docx from Beginner to Winner!
Here we will learn together how to use the Python-docx module to generate dynamically docx files! Docx files automation with Python will become as easy as pie!
In each session, we will replicate a Microsoft docx previously created by hand.
Together we will explore Python-docx API; we will look at its code, we will debug its code, and will improve its code!
It will be fun, bold, and memorable!
Also, we will take a look at its internal XML code, we will compare it with the original one, will understand how it works, and we will change it in our favor!
After taking the first session, you will be already able to:
- Insert paragraphs;
- Insert images;
- Insert tables;
- Format tables;
- Align paragraphs and images;
- Change paragraph font name and size;
- Use TTF fonts;
- Change paragraph color;
- Add/remove bold, italic, and underline;
- Add different styles of underline: single, double line, wave, and more;
- Create your own paragraph styles;
- Look at its internal XML code, understand it, and change it;
- Add pagination.
Quite a journey, right?
Join me in this challenge of exploring the Python-docx module. We have a lot to learn!
Become a winner and start automating your Microsoft Docx files now!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use the Python-docx module to generate dynamically docx files.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Koala Document|
|Introduction And Requirements [Part 0 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Hello World Python Docx [Part 1 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Define Document Creation Skeleton [Part 2 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Add Title Heading [Part 3 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Title Font Name [Part 4 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Title Font Size [Part 5 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Title Remove Bold [Part 6 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Title Font Color [Part 7 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Title Align Center [Part 8 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Page Size [Part 9 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Page Margins [Part 10 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Header And Footer Distance [Part 11 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Paragraph Spacing – Before and After [Part 12 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Document Default Styles [Part 13 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Create Custom Styles [Part 14 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Paragraph Line Spacing [Part 15 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Paragraph Run [Part 16 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Underline Styles [Part 17 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Add Attributes To Docx Elements [Part 18 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Add Picture [Part 19 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Add New Page [Part 20 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Paragraph Style Get XML Template [Part 21 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Paragraph Style Build XML Template [Part 22 Of 35]||00:00:00|
|Oxml Element Wrapper [Part 23 Of 35]||00:00:00|