About This Courseintermediate
Let’s learn how to perform automated image recognition!
In this course, you learn how to code in Python, calculate linear regression with TensorFlow, and perform CIFAR 10 image data and recognition. We interweave theory with practical examples so that you learn by doing.
AI is a code that mimics certain tasks. You can use AI to predict trends like the stock market.
Automating tasks has exploded in popularity since TensorFlow became available to the public (like you and me!) AI like TensorFlow is great for automated tasks including facial recognition.
One farmer used the machine model to pick cucumbers!
What are the requirements?
- PyCharm Community Edition 2017.2.3
What will I learn?
- Learn how to code in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn TensorFlow and how to build models of linear regression.
- Make an image recognition model with CIFAR.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn to use Artificial Intelligence.
- Prior coding experience is helpful.
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is very helpful.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to program image-recognition feature using Python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about programming image recognition feature using Python.
Section 1 - Introduction
What Is Python Artificial Intelligence?
Section 2 - Python Basics
Installing Python And Pycharm
How To Use Pycharm
Intro And Variables
Classes And Wrap Up
Section 3 - TensorFlow Basics
Intro And Set Up
What Is TensorFlow
Constant And Operation Nodes
How To Create Linear Regression Model
Building Linear Regression Model
Section 4 - Image Recognition (CIFAR-10 Project)
Important CIFAR Packages
Displaying Images With PIL
Retrieving CIFAR 10 Data
Playing With CIFAR Images
Building The Model
Building Training Data And Training The Model
Testing The Model
No Reviews found for this course.