About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of good record-keeping
- When to hire a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make.
- Setting up QuickBooks®
- QuickBooks Accounts and Settings
- Creating your Products and Service Items list
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Running basic reports
- Using QuickBooks Online’s built-in automation features
Intuit’s QuickBooks Online (QBO) is the number one accounting software with millions of customers. It is both extremely useful and easy to use once you learn how.
If you are a small business owner or bookkeeper that has never used QuickBooks Online, you need to take this specific course. And it’s best to learn the essentials from the best, so you get set up properly, from the beginning! And who puts the “fun” in Fundamentals more than QBO Rockstar Alicia Katz Pollock!
Alicia has designed this QBO Fundamentals course to be approachable and absorbable so you gain a solid understanding of how QuickBooks software works. With easy to follow step-by-step guidance, Alicia will cover everything you need to quickly get up and running.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to easily manage your company’s daily workflow using QuickBooks Online and be able to run insightful reports to analyze growth.
Getting Started: Alicia teaches the vital importance of bookkeeping, how to choose the correct version of QBO for your needs, and how to properly set up your file.
Banking: We’ll also explore the Banking Center, which runs the automation that connects QBO to your bank for easy data entry.
Customers: Alicia covers all the essential Customers and Accounts Receivable tasks, including how to create invoices for your customers and workflows for getting paid quickly.
Vendors: We’ll tackle Vendors, Accounts Payable, and all the ways you’ll record your company’s expenses.
Reports: Then we’ll learn how to run the key reports that show how well your company is doing!
Tools: Explore other features in QBO that help you enjoy the software.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned accounting and bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about QuickBooks Online.
|Section 1 - Setting Up|
|Setting Up QuickBooks Online, Interface||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Company, Which Version To Use||00:00:00|
|QBO Fundamentals: Lists, Charts Of Accounts, Products, And Services||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Using QuickBooks Online|
|QBO Fundamentals: Banking Feed||00:00:00|
|QBO Fundamentals: Sales – Working With Customers||00:00:00|
|QBO Fundamentals: Expense Transactions||00:00:00|
|QBO Fundamentals: Additional Transactions||00:00:00|