About This Course
Are you interested in a career as a Rational Emotive Behavior Therapist? Do you want to build a new career working from your own practice or is this your first step towards professional qualifications?
In this course, you will take 27 informative lectures which you can listen to at home or on the way to work! You will be guided with the step-by-step approach in becoming a professional REBT therapist who works with clients in counseling and therapeutic settings.
You will learn:
- how to spot the irrational beliefs in your client,
- how to change them to healthier and happier thinking patterns instead
- how to use the ABC model that will become your effective guide and framework in your work with clients
- how to use REBT for depression, anxiety, substance abuse, stress related disorders and so much more!
- how to work with couples and individuals, for example in relationship and family related matters,
- and how you can structure your own sessions from start to finish!
Are you interested in becoming a Rational Emotive Behavior therapist?
Would you like to help individuals to truly transform their lives with this fascinating psychotherapeutic approach?
Then enroll now in this class now!
What are the requirements?
- You should have some basic knowledge of what ‘therapy’ is about!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Have a solid knowledge of what REBT is and how it is used
- Understand how to structure REBT sessions with clients
- Use REBT approach in therapy or counseling with the clients
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in Psychology or Counselling-related information
- Anyone who would like to use REBT in their work
- Anyone who wants to learn about REBT as a psychotherapeutic tool
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|About The Instructor||00:00:00|
|About The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - REBT: Its Theoretical Principles And Philosophy|
|Albert Ellis And REBT||00:00:00|
|Philosophy And Theory Of REBT||00:00:00|
|Theoretical Principles Of CBT (Post-REBT)||00:00:00|
|The Original ABC Model||00:00:00|
|The Expanded ABCED Model||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Thinking Patterns And Beliefs|
|Adaptive (Healthy) And Maladaptive (Unhealthy) Emotions||00:00:00|
|What Is “Rational” Belief?||00:00:00|
|What Is “Irrational” Belief?||00:00:00|
|The 3 Basic “Musts”||00:00:00|
|Low And High Frustration Tolerance||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Using REBT For Various Psychological Problems|
|REBT For Depression||00:00:00|
|REBT For Anxiety||00:00:00|
|REBT For Substance Abuse||00:00:00|
|REBT For Stress-Related Conditions||00:00:00|
|REBTIin Individual Therapy / Counselling||00:00:00|
|REBT In Couple Therapy / Counselling||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - How To Work As REBT Therapist|
|Establishing Therapeutic Relationship||00:00:00|
|Qualities Of Good REBT Therapist||00:00:00|
|Identifying Treatment Goals||00:00:00|
|Problems With Achieving Goals||00:00:00|
|How To Think Like REBT Specialist||00:00:00|
|How To Structure Sessions With Your Client||00:00:00|
|When And How To Conclude Therapy?||00:00:00|
|Thank You And Good Bye!||00:00:00|