About This Course
Figuring Out How To Make Your Website Into A Responsive Web Design Can Be A Challenge
Should you create a new website? Should you try to retrofit your existing website?
Turning over rocks in far flung corners of the Internet yields very little.
Sure, you can try a plug-in… But then one day while browsing your website from your mobile device, you find a page that is completely mangled. You dig a little more and discover a number of your pages aren’t displaying well on mobile devices.
There’s only so much a plug-in or theme can do.
If you want full control with predictable results over your responsive web design, Practical Responsive Web Design is for you.
What’s Included In The Course?
We’ll start off with principles. Building a solid foundation early will provide a more engaging experience when it comes time to jump into some code.
- You’ll learn who’s credited coining the term responsive design and the three important components he says are at the heart of responsive web design.
- You’ll learn killer CSS debugging tips that you can use anywhere – these tips alone are worth the cost of the course.
- You’ll be able to follow along, getting hands-on experience that will ingrain responsive web design into your mind – it’s no secret that learning by doing is the best way.
- You’ll see an example of how to transform a more complex, real world website into responsive web design.
You’ll see how to apply responsive web design to the following types of websites.
- New website built from scratch.
- WordPress site.
- Retrofit an existing website
But I’m Not A Web Design Guru
You don’t need to be an HTML or CSS guru to implement a responsive web design. A basic understanding of CSS and HTML along with practice is all you need.
By keeping the language simple and understandable, ‘Practical Responsive Web Design’ walks you through, step by step, how to build a new responsive web design or fit it onto your existing website.
If you know nothing about responsive web design, the first lessons start off with fundamentals and principles, which build a solid foundation.
With a solid foundation in place, we’ll move into some code. But don’t worry, the course keeps a nice pace, allowing you to comprehend everything being discussed.
Hands-on projects help wire concepts into your brain and build your practical experience up.
You’ll Also Get This Great Bonus!
- How to debug from your iPhone – a rare power tool that will get you out of many jams.
What are the requirements?
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
What am I going to get from this course?
- Elevate your web development to a whole new level. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of responsive web design and the ability to implement it.
Who is the target audience?
- web developers
- web designers
- do it yourselfers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about practical responsive web design.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about practical responsive web designing.
|Section 1 - Outline Of Course|
|A Look Inside||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Principles Behind Responsive Web Design|
|Quick Start Guide||00:00:00|
|Quick Start Guide (Audio Version)||00:00:00|
|Importance Of Ordering Rules||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Chiseling Away At The Inner Responsive Web Design In Every Website|
|Enabling Developer Tools||00:00:00|
|BONUS: Debugging From Your iPhone||00:00:00|
|Exploring The Projects Folder||00:00:00|
|Internet Explorer Conditional Comments And Real Browser Checking||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Building From The Ground Up|
|Projects Folder Assets||00:00:00|
|Starter Responsive Web Design Website||00:00:00|
|Preparing Your Images||00:00:00|
|Implementing Sliced Images||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - WordPress|
|WordPress Website Responsive Web Design Transformation||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Responsive Web Design In The Wild|
|Retrofitting An Existing Website||00:00:00|
|Responsive YouTube Videos||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Responsive Grid Systems|
|Implementing A Responsive Grid System||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Responsive Photo Portfolio|
|Responsive Slide Show||00:00:00|