About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to build websites with HTML and CSS Frameworks
- Web developers
- Beginning web designers and developers
What you’ll learn:
- Learn to create a Resume and CV Page with all the relevant sections and content
- Learn how each framework differ in the visual style of each component
- Learn how each framework uses different code structure, classes and attributes to create the same kind of component.
- Learn what is possible and what isn’t with each framework
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
We’ll start the course out by learning the basics of HTML. You’ll learn about basic HTML structure, and then some common HTML tags. We won’t dive too deep into HTML because we’ll be using frameworks and templates throughout the course.
After that, we’ll learn all about the popular Bootstrap CSS Framework. Armed with this knowledge, we’ll create our first resume website (a website where you can post your resume).
Next, we’ll learn how to find and use paid and free HTML templates. We’ll download a free one and install it into our development environment. Then we’ll tweak it to add our own information, text, and images.
Finally, I’ll show you how to push all your code up to a professional web host (one that doesn’t cost any money!) and get a custom domain name set up.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build a resume website with HTML.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about building a resume website with HTML.
|Section 1 - Build A Resume Website With HTML|
|C9 Development Environment Introduction||00:00:00|
|HTML Page Structure||00:00:00|
|Common HTML Tags||00:00:00|
|Images And Links||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Bootstrap||00:00:00|
|Creating A Navbar||00:00:00|
|Panel Content: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Panel Content: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Panel Content: Part 3||00:00:00|
|Finding Paid HTML Templates||00:00:00|
|Finding Free HTML Templates||00:00:00|
|Installing The Free HTML Template||00:00:00|
|Tweaking The Template: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Tweaking the Template: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Version Control With Git||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Heroku||00:00:00|
|Pushing Code To Heroku And Renaming An App||00:00:00|
|Using A Custom Domain Name With Heroku||00:00:00|