This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of writing a resume, the dos and don’ts in order for it to be effective and outstanding, which will showcase you and your skills in a bright light and show that you are an eligible candidate for the job.Read more.
I am Aravinth, an MBA graduate, associated with Management Study Guide since 2012. I am working as a Subject Matter Expert and have good experience in developing courses on various subjects like Management, Soft Skills, Finance etc.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Recent or soon-to-be college graduates just entering the workforce
- Professionals looking to switch to a new career field or looking ahead for promotion
- People looking to become professional resume writers
- Anyone who helps others write resumes
What you’ll learn:
- How to write effective and outstanding resumes that will showcase you and your skills in a bright light and show that you are an eligible candidate for the job
- Differentiate between a Resume and Curriculum Vitàe (CV)
- The Dos and Don’ts of a Resume
- Recruiting myths and their solutions
- The rules of Resume Writing
- The need for multiple versions of a Resume
- The types of Resume
A resume is used in business, non-profit, government and other types of job searches. It is a short 1 or 2-page document that provides a summary of your academic and work history to a prospective employer. In this course, you will learn how to write effective and outstanding resumes that will showcase you and your skills in a bright light and show that you are an eligible candidate for the job.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write an effective resume.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about resume writing.
|Section 1 - Course Modules|
|What Is A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Difference Between A Resume And Curriculum Vitàe (CV)||00:00:00|
|The Elements Of A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Dos And Don’ts Of A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Steps To Write A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Recruiting Myths And Their Solutions||00:00:00|
|The Rules Of Resume Writing||00:00:00|
|The Need For Multiple Versions Of A Resume||00:00:00|
|The Qualities Of A Good Resume||00:00:00|
|The Types Of Resume||00:00:00|
|Tips For An Effective Resume||00:00:00|
Very good course
This was good.
GREETINGS AND BLESSINGS... FROM THE AMERICA´S HEART!!! EL SALVADOR!!!
GREAT MASTER COURSE!
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THE BASICS OF WRITING A RESUME TO BE EFFECTIVE AND AN ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE FOR A FUTURE JOB!
IT IS INTERESTING TO LEARN FROM EXPERTS LIKE YOU.