About This Course
Who this course is for:
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s perfect for middle developers who want to improve their theoretical knowledge and do more practice with UiPath
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how RPA mimics human behavior to execute a sequence of steps/actions which leads to a meaningful end without human intervention
- A modern Windows computer with Internet (UiPath has no Mac or Linux versions)
- Passion to learn a new tool
Robotic Process Automation or RPA is a process to replace human effort with bots to do repetitive and mundane tasks. Not only does it free human resources to be used for better and more productive jobs, but it also increases efficiency, accuracy, and gives higher ROI.
RPA has 3 major components:
- Robotic – An entity that is capable of being programmed by a computer for complex tasks is known as a Robot. In terms of RPA, this task would be to mimic human actions. We are talking about software robots, not mechanical.
- Process – A process is a sequence of actions/activities or steps/tasks taken in order to achieve a particular end.
- Automation – When a task/an activity happens automatically, i.e. without human intervention.
Based on these terms, we can assume that Robotic Process Automation means mimicking human behavior to execute a sequence of steps/actions which leads to a meaningful end without human intervention.
It is estimated that up to 45% of the activities companies pay people to perform can be automated through RPA. It is best suited for Banking, Financial Services, HR operations, Supply Chain, and similar functions. They may require some cognitive work also.
RPA technology is not amateur as many think as some organizations feel skeptical in implementing RPA in their processes. RPA has been in the market from the past 10 years and is mature. Bots have been into the processes from the last 6-7 years in applications having location-based services.
Why is UiPath the top tool?
- It does not require any knowledge of programming languages to use it to implement RPA.
- It is among the leading tools in the past 4 years in terms of popularity and usability.
- The tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities (an activity is an entity that performs a specific action in an RPA solution), using which you can easily set the functionality of your Process Automation Solution.
- UiPath has a standard Studio version which has a trial period of 60 days.
- And the best part is, UiPath comes with a Community Edition which is free for life and has most of the functionality of the Studio version.
During this course, we’ll use the latest version of UiPath Studio 2020 (beta). This version includes UiPath Assistant, the center of all your attended automation needs. It is an application that allows you to view, manage, and set reminders for processes.
Sign up today and see how fast you can improve your seniority and create your first robot!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Robotic Process Automation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about UiPath.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|What Is RPA?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Platform Overview|
|Components And Architecture||00:00:00|
|Types Of Processes||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - UiPath Studio Installation|
|Installing UiPath Community Studio||00:00:00|
|User Interface Overview||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The First Robot|
|The First Robot||00:00:00|
|Orchestrator User Interface||00:00:00|
|Connect Studio To Orchestrator||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Practice|
|Task Subscribers Count||00:00:00|
|Task Kill IE||00:00:00|