About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for absolute beginners who want to learn Ruby on Rails for Web Development
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web applications
What you’ll learn:
- Build web apps with Ruby On Rails
- Build your own To-Do List App
- Understand the Bootstrap CSS framework
- Use databases with Ruby on Rails
- Use professional web hosting for Rails apps
- No prior programming knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, I’ll walk you through step by step in building your first To-Do list application in minutes. You’ll follow along and build your own copy and you’ll be amazed how quick and easy it is to create very professional looking websites, even if you have no programming or web design experience at all.
Ruby on Rails is a great web development tool and learning it has never been this easy. By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of Ruby on Rails and how to use it to build awesome web applications.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a To-Do List app.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Ruby on Rails.
|Section 1 - Ruby on Rails: To-Do List Application|
|Rake Routes And Views||00:00:00|
|Install Bootstrap CSS||00:00:00|
|Bootstrap CSS Walkthrough||00:00:00|
|Styling To-Do Items||00:00:00|
|Form On The Index Page||00:00:00|
|Styling The Index Form||00:00:00|
|Creating A Navbar||00:00:00|
|Putting A Form On The Navbar||00:00:00|
|Style The Edit Page||00:00:00|
|Delete Marked Items Button||00:00:00|
|Delete All Items Button||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Heroku Webhosting||00:00:00|
|Pushing Code To Heroku||00:00:00|
|Domain Names With Heroku||00:00:00|
|Update Video – Root Redirect||00:00:00|