About This Coursebeginner
In this course you will learn how you can overcome your fear of public speaking and show the kind of impressive confidence that motivates people to take action when you speak.
We know from personal experience that not everyone is a naturally confident public speaker. On the way to becoming a premier provider of successful communication solutions, our trainers have had to overcome their own fear of public speaking.
This program has every tool and strategy they’ve learned from years of experience, and makes it possible for you to avoid the fear and anxiety associated with public speaking without having to figure out how to do it yourself.
What are the requirements?
- Make sure to download the workbook from the resources button when beginning each session.
What will I learn?
- Appear completely calm and confident even when you’re feeling nervous
- Show the kind of confidence that will convince your audience to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you
- Use facial expressions and body language to deliver your message with maximum impact
- Always choose the right words and master your tone
- Deliver a confident opener that captivates your audience immediately
- Face your fear of public speaking and control it rather than let it control you
Who is the target audience?
- Project managers
- Sales professionals
- Human resources managers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to conquer your fear of public speaking.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about ruling the room with confidence in public speaking.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Face Your Fear Of Public Speaking
Ground Yourself Mentally
Ground Yourself Physically And Identify Your Negative Beliefs
Turn Your Fear Into Confidence
Section 3 - Create A No-Fear Presentation
Create Your Agenda And Hooks: Part 1
Create Your Agenda And Hooks: Part 2
Create Your Powerpoint Slides
Create Your Blueprint: Part 1
Create Your Blueprint: Part 2
Section 4 - Practice Your No-Fear Presentation
Practice Being Genuine
Practice Hiding Nerves
Practice Showing Confidence: Part 1
Practice Showing Confidence: Part 2
Section 5 - Deliver A No-Fear Presentation
Prepare The Day Of The Presentation
Give An Amazing Presentation Opener
Handle Any Fear That Comes Your Way
No Reviews found for this course.