Safeguarding: A Guide To Administrative Procedures
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of designing the administrative procedures as well as safeguarding procedures that medical practices and other service providers dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults need to have in place to guard against abuse.
About This CourseBeginner
This is not a course about the clinical detection or escalation of safeguarding concerns. This course provides a guide to the safeguarding procedures that medical practices and other service providers need to have in place to guard against abuse.
Safeguarding procedures are needed within doctors’ surgeries, schools, nurseries, clubs and associations and any organisation dealing with children and young people, and vulnerable adults.
The aim of the course is to help providers design the administrative procedures in place that they need for safeguarding. The focus of the course is the United Kingdom but the principles covered in the course, and the procedures presented, should apply anywhere.
What you’ll learn
- The safeguarding procedures that organizations dealing with young people and vulnerable adults need
- The definition of Safeguarding
- The types of organization that need safeguarding procedures
- The responsibilities of organizations for safeguarding
- Sources of information on safeguarding
Who this course is for:
- Practice managers in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
- Administrators and managers in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
- Staff working in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned safeguarding procedures in organizations and settings that deal with children, young people or vulnerable adults.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about safeguarding procedures and administration.
Section 1 - A Guide To Safeguarding
Introduction To Safeguarding
What Is Safeguarding?
Key Decisions For Service Providers
What Does This Mean For Service Providers?
Documents Relating To Safeguarding
The Registration Of New Service Users
Identification Of Concerns
The Proactive Analysis Of Issues
Audit Of Effectiveness
Embedding Safeguarding Procedures
Relevant Safeguarding Legislation
Key Learning Points And Resources For Further Information
No Reviews found for this course.