About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Practice managers in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
- Administrators and managers in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
- Staff working in organizations dealing with children, young people or vulnerable adults
What you’ll learn:
- The safeguarding procedures that organizations dealing with young people and vulnerable adults need
- The definition of Safeguarding
- The types of organization that need safeguarding procedures
- The responsibilities of organizations for safeguarding
- Sources of information on safeguarding
This is not a course about the clinical detection or escalation of safeguarding concerns. This course provides a guide to the safeguarding procedures that medical practices and other service providers need to have in place to guard against abuse.
Safeguarding procedures are needed within doctors’ surgeries, schools, nurseries, clubs and associations and any organisation dealing with children and young people, and vulnerable adults.
The aim of the course is to help providers design the administrative procedures in place that they need for safeguarding. The focus of the course is the United Kingdom but the principles covered in the course, and the procedures presented, should apply anywhere.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned safeguarding procedures in organizations and settings that deal with children, young people or vulnerable adults.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about safeguarding procedures and administration.
|Section 1 - A Guide To Safeguarding|
|Introduction To Safeguarding||00:00:00|
|What Is Safeguarding?||00:00:00|
|Key Decisions For Service Providers||00:00:00|
|What Does This Mean For Service Providers?||00:00:00|
|Documents Relating To Safeguarding||00:00:00|
|The Registration Of New Service Users||00:00:00|
|Identification Of Concerns||00:00:00|
|The Proactive Analysis Of Issues||00:00:00|
|Audit Of Effectiveness||00:00:00|
|Embedding Safeguarding Procedures||00:00:00|
|Relevant Safeguarding Legislation||00:00:00|
|Key Learning Points And Resources For Further Information||00:00:00|