About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This Course Is Meant For Beginners Looking For A Well Designed, Science-Based Workout That Will Help Them Build Muscle And Lose Fat
What you’ll learn:
- Build Muscle And Lose Fat With The Most Effective Exercises Out There
- Learn The Science Behind Building A Great Physique And Successful Dieting
- How To Diet For Muscle Growth And Fat Loss
- The Best Supplements For Beginners
- The Simplest Way To Get Six-pack Abs
- The Secret To Long Term Muscle Growth
- You Should Have A Gym Membership Or Access To Strength Training Equipment
Looking For A Workout And Diet Program That Is Based On Actual Science And Proven To Get You Results?
This course is for people who want to build muscle and lose fat with a science-based workout plan. But it does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips.
In the course we go over the science behind building muscle and successful dieting, the perfect beginner workout plan and show you how to set clear and well-defined fitness goals that keep you motivated.
By giving you the necessary tools to reach your fitness goals, I will also have to debunk certain training myths that have been around for decades. How many times have you been told that if in order to build muscle you need to…
- Exercise at least five times per week…
- Train two or even three hours…
- Drink two or more protein shakes per day…
- And perfectly time your meals no more than three hours apart.
As you will see in the course, most of these “tips” are nonsense and some will even work against you in the long run. Instead I will show you the exact training methods that are scientifically proven to work.
Here is what’s inside the program:
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: How To Build Muscle & Lose Fat The Scientific Way
- The Step-By-Step Muscle Building Formula
- The Step-By-Step Fat Loss Formula
- The Best Supplements For Beginners
- How To Create A Bulking Diet
- How To Create A Cutting Diet
Part 3: Workout Program
- The Full Workout Plan
- How To Progress And See Results
- How To Warm Up Correctly
- How Much Cardio Do You Really Need?
- Exercise Videos To Help You Train With Perfect Form
- What About Abs? How To Get Six-Pack Abs Without Much Effort
Part 4: Motivation & Goal Setting
- Setting SMART Fitness Goals
- More Tips On How To Stay Motivated
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned science-based workouts to build muscle, lose fat and get fit.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about science based workouts for a healthier body.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|In Depth Lesson Overview||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Science Behind Building Muscle And Losing Fat|
|Most Common Beginner Mistakes||00:00:00|
|Step-By-Step Muscle Building Formula||00:00:00|
|Step-By-Step Fat Loss Formula||00:00:00|
|The Two Rules Of Successful Dieting And Nutrition||00:00:00|
|The Best Supplements For Beginners||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Bulking Diet||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Cutting Diet||00:00:00|
|The Right Pre-Workout Meal||00:00:00|
|The Right Post-Workout Meal||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Muscle Building Workout Program|
|The Role Of Cardio In Your Workout||00:00:00|
|What About Abs?||00:00:00|
|How To Progress And See Results||00:00:00|
|How To Correctly Warm Up||00:00:00|
|5 Most Important Aspects Of Lifting Form||00:00:00|
|Barbell Row: Overhand Grip||00:00:00|
|Barbell Row: Underhand Grip||00:00:00|
|Hammer Rope Curls||00:00:00|
|Triceps Rope Pushdown||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Motivation And Goal Setting|
|Smart Goal Setting In Fitness||00:00:00|
|More Tips On How To Stay Motivated||00:00:00|