About This Coursebeginner
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member.
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum using short stories and case studies – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry in each case study.
- Confidence in using scrum – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of agile scrum and how to use each case study in industry to improve your projects without going into a classroom or spending $1000.
Includes Narration from Randal Shaffer.
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations. Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Whether you are scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “How do I deal with difficult/challenging situations using scrum?“, this is definitely the class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- Short Stories/Case Studies based on real industry experience and research – The correct methods for improvement and dealing with difficult situations are essential to mastering agile scrum. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Expert Knowledge – I give you a complete overview of how I dealt with difficult situations on the job and techniques used in the business workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- A concise overview of agile scrum – Including the way that the Scrum framework is used to deliver projects in industry.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
Each section features a case study/short story with overview of a particular problem I encountered in the scrum role during the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick-off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more.
What are the requirements?
- You should be interested in dealing with delicate, difficult or challenging people and situations in a project environment.
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related scrum teams.
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices through continuous improvement.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your agile scrum practices, deal with challenging situations and difficult people.
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects, no matter how challenging the environment you are in.
- Learn how to use agile scrum for the improvement of any project situation using the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick-off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more.
- Feel confident in implementing these scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenance or support team.
- Learn how to use agile scrum to deliver even the most complex project WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training.
- Understand what the value of agile scrum case study is and how using these agile scrum case studies helps you deliver projects more effectively.
- Explain what the definition of done is and how it will make your team or business more efficient.
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process control theory, definition of done and continuous improvement.
- A complete overview of the scrum and how it is used to deliver even the most complex project on time.
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Teams, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams.
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of scrum told through short stories and case studies and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert.
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires agile scrum. Anyone who wants to know how to improve until they become proficient with the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick-off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more.
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum practices.
- Someone who wants pointers on working with difficult situations or managing difficult/challenging people.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to become a great Scrum master.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in Scrum!
Section 1 - Introduction: Full Agile Scrum Recap And Introduction To "Confessions"
Welcome To Scrum Case Studies: Confessions Of A Scrum Master
Scrum Introduction And Recap
Section 2 - Confessions: Case Studies / Short Stories Based On Real Project Experiences
Confession 1: Tools Vs. People
Confession 2: Release-Planning Peril
Confession 3: Intro To Scrum Gone Bad
Confession 4: Stand-Up Vs. Sprint Review
Confession 5: Taking The Team To Task
Confession 6: Retrospective Regret
Confession 7: The Bloated Bug Backlog
About The Instructor
PaulPaul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. Certified Scrum Master (10 years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects ) Portfolio/PMO Manager (coordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams) Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps) Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing. What is Pashun Consulting? Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, he had seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why he ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, he can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.