This course is designed for those interested in Scrum Master Training.Read more.
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. Certified Scrum Master (10 years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects ) Portfolio/PMO Manager (coordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams) Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile ap
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Teams, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of scrum told through short stories and case studies and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires agile scrum. Anyone who wants to know how to improve till they become proficient with the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum practices
- Someone who wants pointers on working with difficult situations or managing difficult / challenging people
What you’ll learn:
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your agile scrum practices, deal with challenging situations and difficult people
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects, no matter how challenging the environment you are in
- Learn how to use agile scrum for the improvement of any project situation using the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- Feel confident in implementing these scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenance or support team
- Learn how to use agile scrum to deliver even the most complex project WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what the value of agile scrum case study is and How using these agile scrum case studies helps you to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what the definition of done is and how it will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process control theory, definition of done and continuous improvement.
- A complete overview of the scrum and how it is used to deliver even the most complex project on time
- You should be interested in dealing with delicate, difficult or challenging people and situations in a project environment
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related scrum teams
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices through continuous improvement
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum using short stories and case studies – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry in each case study.
- Confidence in using scrum – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of agile scrum and how to use each case study in industry to improve your projects without going into a classroom or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Shaffer.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
How is the course structured?
Each section features a case study/short story with an overview of a particular problem I encountered in the scrum role during the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more. There is a lessons learned section at the end of each case study so you know how to use it to improve in your own team or business. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All are based on real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber. Jeff Sutherland
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to become a great Scrum master.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in Scrum!
|Section 1 - Introduction: Full Agile Scrum Recap And Introduction To "Confessions"|
|Welcome To Scrum Case Studies: Confessions Of A Scrum Master||00:00:00|
|Scrum Introduction And Recap||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Confessions: Case Studies / Short Stories Based On Real Project Experiences|
|Confession 1: Tools Vs. People||00:00:00|
|Confession 2: Release-Planning Peril||00:00:00|
|Confession 3: Intro To Scrum Gone Bad||00:00:00|
|Confession 4: Stand-Up Vs. Sprint Review||00:00:00|
|Confession 5: Taking The Team To Task||00:00:00|
|Confession 6: Retrospective Regret||00:00:00|
|Confession 7: The Bloated Bug Backlog||00:00:00|
Scrum Master Training: Case Studies And Confessions
Very interesting and novel topic, broken down in a way that is very understandable.