Learn to implement cyber security best practices into the security management of your apps and infrastructure.Read more.
David Clinton is an AWS Solutions Architect and a Linux server administrator. He has written about and published training material (including books with Wiley/Sybex, Bootstrap IT, and Manning, and online courses on Pluralsight and Udemy) for many cutting edge technology subjects including Linux systems, Cloud Computing (in particular Amazon's AWS), container technologies like containers, data analytics, and DevOps tools.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Identify the greatest cyber security threats to your IT systems
- Perform a risk assessment that’s specific to your infrastructure
- Understand the principles involved with applying risk controls to your security management
- Understand the principles involved with incorporating external and internal security audits
- Develop a full cyber security incident management plan
- Create a security management-focused incident recovery playbook
What you’ll learn:
- IT project managers looking to plan more secure deployments
- System administrators looking to improve the security of their infrastructure
- Application developers and admins responsible for infrastructure health
- Individuals exploring a career in cyber security management
- No prerequisite knowledge or skills are needed for this course
- An understanding that cyber security is hard, but also a desire to improve your security management profile
Cyber Security is scary.
It’s our job as IT managers, admins, developers of one kind or another, or even security management professionals to ensure that our applications and services are running smoothly. And that includes maintaining safe and reliable connectivity for our teams and end users. But no matter how many best practices and automated monitoring solutions we adopt, there’ll always be another threat trying to ruin your day.
You know you and your team should be doing a better job incorporating security into everything you do, but there are just so many threats out there and just so much to know. Where should you even begin?
In this short introduction to cyber security course, you’ll learn about the core principles driving modern security management operations. We’ll talk about general cyber security awareness and how to perform comprehensive risk assessments for your infrastructure, develop protocols for risk control, and build effective plans for incident management and recovery.
When you’re done, you won’t have any specific new skills for using log analysis, penetration testing, or vulnerability assessment tools. Instead, I’ll give you a big-picture view of what processes you’ll need to adopt so that you’ll know which tools are right for you and so you can be confident you’re not leaving anything out.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to incorporate cyber security best practices for app and infrastructure security management.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Implementing Cyber Security Tools And Methodologies|
|Introducing The Cyber Security Problem||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Identifying The Modern Threat Environment|
|Understanding The Scary Stuff||00:00:00|
|Building A Risk Assessment||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Understanding Incident Prevention|
|Applying Risk Controls To Your Systems||00:00:00|
|Controlling Your Network Exposure||00:00:00|
|Incorporating Audits Into Your Workflow||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Preparing For Incident Response And Recovery|
|Plans and Playbooks||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Utilizing Resources And Opportunities|
|Taking Your Next Steps||00:00:00|