About This Course
In sales, you don’t win by selling the customer on your product. It’s not a one-sided affair. A true salesperson understands that both sides should win. The customer wins because you were able to solve their problem and rid them of their pain point, and they compensated you for that accordingly.
A good salesperson doesn’t sell with words, persuasion, and manipulation. A good salesperson sells by listening, identifying the customers problems and pain points, and then finding the exact product or service that solves that problem.
The goal should NOT be to sell someone. It should be to make them WANT to buy. Unfortunately, most sales courses and training out there are outdated. They teach old tactics that only apply to door to door sales or car salesmen.
The salesperson today not only needs to understand what’s tried and true from the great sales strategies of the past, but also how those apply to current business models and online customers too.
What you’ll learn:
- innovative sales strategies to help you pre-qualify potential customers by using current platforms.
- how to interact with customers today and build their trust.
- to leverage algorithms to spoon feed your business prospects, all while mastering the techniques that have already been proven.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to start a business
- anyone who’s in sales
- anyone who wants to become a salesperson
- anyone who wants to sell more products online
- anyone who wants to make more money at their job
- anyone who’s an entrepreneur
- anyone who wants to work for themselves
- anyone who’s a business owner
- anyone who wants to scale their business
- anyone who wants to improve their people skills
- anyone who wants to learn social dynamics
- anyone who wants to increase their income
- anyone who wants to get more customers
- anyone who took sales training before and it didn’t work for them
- anyone who needs new sales techniques that actually work for current customers
- anyone who wants to learn how to attract more customers to their business today
- anyone who wants to learn to leverage algorithms to get leads spoon fed to them
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned selling with the current sales trend.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about sales in today’s current customers.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Sales Tips|
|Restore Your Powerbase||00:00:00|
|Don’t Ignore Customer Complaints||00:00:00|
|Always Agree With The Customer||00:00:00|
|Validate Your Claims To The Customer In Writing||00:00:00|
|Your Customer Service||00:00:00|
|The Issue Is Not Your Price||00:00:00|
|The Easiest Sale You Will Ever Make||00:00:00|
|We’re All In The People Business||00:00:00|
|Good Quality Questions||00:00:00|
|Problems Are Opportunities||00:00:00|
|Find Common Ground||00:00:00|
|The Greeting Process||00:00:00|
|Give To Get||00:00:00|
|Move Right Past Objections||00:00:00|
|Ways I Move Past Objections In My Business||00:00:00|
|Ways To Handle Price Objections||00:00:00|
|Sell Yourself First||00:00:00|
|When The Customer Declines Your Pitch||00:00:00|
|Frame Your Customer||00:00:00|
|Get Your Customer To Contact You||00:00:00|
|Put The Responsibility Back On The Customer||00:00:00|
|Don’t Fail The Customer||00:00:00|
|Urgency And Scarcity||00:00:00|
|Differentiate From Other Sales People||00:00:00|
|What Does The Customer Really Want||00:00:00|
|How Will Your Product Make The Customer Feel||00:00:00|
|Biggest Mistake Sales People Make||00:00:00|
|Prequalify Customers First||00:00:00|
|Using Pricing Choices To Sell More||00:00:00|
|Cost Of Not Purchasing||00:00:00|
|The Perfect Elevator Pitch||00:00:00|
|Statement Of Intentions||00:00:00|
|4 Things To Never Say To Customers||00:00:00|
|I Can’t Afford It||00:00:00|
|Supply And Demand||00:00:00|
|Congratulate Your Customers||00:00:00|
|Belief In Your Product||00:00:00|
|The Perfect Close||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conclusion|
|Course Wrap Up||00:00:00|