About This Course
Are you a helper, a giver, or someone who works in a helping field?
Do you find yourself saying “yes” when you really mean “no”?
Do you tend to over commit and have no time left over to take care of yourself and do the things you love?
People like us have big hearts. We care, and sometimes this leads us to sacrifice for others, allow them to depend on us and forget that we matter, too.
IT’S TIME TO TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!
This course is for the helpers and givers who want to develop the confidence say “NO” when it’s time to honor themselves. Who wants to help uplift others in a way that is supportive, not rescuing or creating dependency. To give from a healthy place of confidence and empowerment, rather than out of obligation or guilt.
We’re going to teach you the tools and the mindset to empower yourself AND others. We know how hard it can be to put yourself first. We’re both the classic “helper” type–we just want so badly to make other people’s lives better! But, we’ve also learned that when we are not taking care of ourselves, things get out of balance, leading us to become burnt out, unwell, and unable to contribute to those we love.
We’re going to teach you everything we’ve learned in our own journeys, our decade of experience in psychology, as well as what we’ve learned through working with thousands of other “helpers”–whether life coaches we’ve trained or individuals we’ve coached and met through our workshops.
By learning to say “NO” you will be honoring yourself–you’ll be healthier and happier and therefore have more to give.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to live a balanced, happy, healthy helping life
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to have the confidence and tools to say “no” and honor yourself
- Know how to support others rather than enable or rescue them
- Empower others so they can depend on themselves
- Take care of yourself so that your cup is full and you have more to give
- Be a good example of self-care and healthy boundaries
- Give yourself permission to go for your own dreams
- Release fear, guilt, obligation, and resentment
- See your own true value and know how to give to yourself
Who is the target audience?
- You have a big heart
- You consider yourself a helper or giver
- You are a life coach, counselor, teacher or other person who works in a helping field
- You have difficulty putting yourself first (but see its value)
- You tend to over commit yourself and don’t have enough time left for you
- You have relationships in which others depend on you
- You feel like you need to be needed
- You are always there for others but when it comes to your own needs you do it alone, if at all
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to set boundaries and take your power back.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about setting boundaries and taking your power back.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Why Is Saying “NO” So Hard?||00:00:00|
|Doing More Harm Than Good||00:00:00|
|Contribution Is Not Only For Others||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Honoring Yourself|
|The Importance Of Honoring Yourself||00:00:00|
|Tools For Self-care||00:00:00|
|Worksheet For Tools For Self-care||00:00:00|
|Worksheet 2 For Tools For Self-care||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Tools For Saying "NO"|
|Worksheet For Overcoming Resistance||00:00:00|
|Strategies People Use To Get You To Say Yes||00:00:00|
|Tools For Saying “NO”||00:00:00|
|Worksheet For Tips For Saying “NO”||00:00:00|
|Helping Versus Supporting||00:00:00|
|Worksheet For Helping Versus Supporting||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - BONUS Section: Vision And Goals|
|Importance Of A Vision And Goals||00:00:00|
|BONUS: Your Vision||00:00:00|
|BONUS Worksheet: Vision||00:00:00|
|BONUS: S.M.A.R.T. Goals||00:00:00|
|BONUS Worksheet: S.M.A.R.T. Goals||00:00:00|
|BONUS: Goal Setting Plan Part 1||00:00:00|
|BONUS: Goal Setting Plan Part 2||00:00:00|
|BONUS Worksheet: Goal Setting Plan||00:00:00|
|BONUS Worksheet: Ta-da List||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|
|Conclusion And Reflection||00:00:00|