About This Course
Shopify has become so popular and has exploded in growth in the last few years. The problem is, while it’s an amazing platform to start your ecom store quickly, it’s not necessarily designed to rank well in Google. But it does, as long as you set it up correctly. This course provides a powerful and unique setup and strategies to power up your store and rank amazingly well.
What you’ll learn:
- Improve your stores organic rankings and traffic.
- Optimize ecommerce stores everyday.
- Lifetime updates to all students.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Shopify store owners, or those wanting to start a Shopify store.
- While the course focuses on Shopify, it does teach basic and advanced SEO techniques, which are beneficial for any store owner, regardless of the platform.
- It doesn’t matter if your store is brand new and has never made a sale, or of your store is generating millions.
- Shopify store owners who want to improve organic search rankings using powerful search engine optimization strategies for ecommerce.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned and understand basic and advanced Search Engine Optimization techniques
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Shopify Search Engine Optimization as the ultimate Ecommerce guide.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction – Who We Are And Why Did We Create This Course||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Audit Tools||00:00:00|
|Using Ahrefs To View Current Site Performance||00:00:00|
|Using Google Web Toolkit And Screaming Frog To Analyze Your Site||00:00:00|
|Theme Considerations For Best Optimization||00:00:00|
|Keyword Research – Using SEMrush, Ahrefs And Keywords Everywhere||00:00:00|
|Home Page Optimization||00:00:00|
|Collection Page Optimization||00:00:00|
|Product Page Optimization||00:00:00|
|Blog Post Best Practices||00:00:00|
|How To Fix Shopify Duplicate Content Issues||00:00:00|
|How To Add Schema To Your Store||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Internal Links||00:00:00|