Social Media Marketing Simplified For Artists and Creatives
Everything in this course is designed with time efficiency in mind so that you can establish a solid presence online without the overwhelm.
About This Coursebeginner
JOIN ARTISTS AND CREATIVES USING THIS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE TO BUILD AN EFFECTIVE 30-DAY SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN AND GAIN MORE VISIBILITY FOR YOUR BRAND ONLINE!
Musicians, Photographers, Artists, Designers And Other Creative Professionals!
You know social media is important but you’re not sure how to use it effectively. You’re just looking for a simple system to plug into, so you can start marketing your work online.
Make this THE year to take control of your online marketing.
If you feel a little all “over the place” trying to manage multiple social media accounts…
If you’re not seeing the results you’d like in your social media marketing…
If you find yourself procrastinating because it all just seems too overwhelming to start…
…this course will teach you strategies for building your social media presence in an effective yet manageable way.
Everything in this course is designed with time efficiency in mind so that you can establish a solid presence online without the overwhelm. This is how I managed to build a successful online presence with a full-time job, managing my own music career and launching my business.
Here are a few things you will learn:
- The four critical concepts that will help you build a solid foundation for a successful social media presence.
- Tips and strategies to optimize your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest accounts so that you can increase your followers and your social media engagement.
- How to easily and consistently come up with ideas for engaging social media content.
- How to set your social media marketing on autopilot with the best social media management tools (without sacrificing the quality of your marketing).
- How to create a simple action plan for staying consistent with your social media marketing even after this course is over (with our social media marketing strategy template).
- By the end of this course, you will have at least one months’ worth of content already scheduled to be posted and a solid social media marketing plan.
You have nothing to lose. Take This Course, and I look forward to having you as my student 🙂
What are the requirements?
- Basic Internet Skills
- A Pen and Notebook
- The Desire And Dedication To Increase Your Social Media Following and Maintain A Solid Online Presence
- Everything You Need Is Included In This Course – You Won’t Need To Pay For Any Extra Tools
What am I going to get from this course?
- Leverage your time and marketing efforts with some of my favorite free online tools
- Post regularly without feeling overwhelmed
- Easily find and come up with engaging content for your online audience
- Set up/Optimize your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest account to increase your followers, fans, subscribers, and engagement with your audience.
- Create a simple action plan that fits into your schedule to consistently continue your social media marketing after this course is over
Who is the target audience?
- This course is targeted towards artists and creative entrepreneurs (photographers, painters, musicians, designers, etc.) who want to market themselves online but don’t know where to start and/or their time is limited by a full-time job or other commitments.
- This course is for you if you could use an action plan that’ll help you set up and stay consistent with your social media marketing. This course will mostly benefit those who implement each action item, and is NOT intended for those who aren’t willing to put in some time and effort to set up your online presence.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re looking for more advanced social media marketing strategies.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Social Media Marketing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in Social Media Marketing!
Section 1 - Hi + Welcome!
Your social media marketing plan: What are you going to get out of this course?
My story and the power of social media marketing.
What can you do to make the most out of this course?
Section 2 - Get Clear: Your Preliminary Work (Important!)
The power of intention
PDF: The Dream Driven Goal Setting Worksheet
The business of you
The magical get-more-done-in-less-time formula
What is an avatar
PDF: Your avatar profile
Define your brand: How to create a memorable brand
PDF: Define your brand
Section 3 - Get Creative: Your Content Creation
The 5 types of social media content
How to organize ideas for social media content
Examples of inspiring posts
Examples of educational posts
Examples of entertaining posts
Examples of personal posts
Examples of promotional posts
Section 4 - Get Online: Your Social Media Set Up
Social media marketing plan: 7 simple steps to follow
Social media platforms: Which one should you use?
Facebook: Posting on your profile vs. page. Setting up your page (Part 1)
PDF: Tool kit
Facebook: Setting up your page (Part 2)
Examples of great Facebook pages
Awesome tool for Facebook branding and posting
PDF: Tool kit
How to use Twitter for beginners (Part 1): Setting up your profile
How to use Twitter for beginners (Part 2): Understanding tweets, retweets, etc.
YouTube: Intro to video marketing and setting up your YouTube channel
YouTube: How to customize your channel and upload a video
PDF: Video optimization checklist
How to use Pinterest and set up a profile
PDF: Verifying your website on Pinterest
Ninja Pinterest Marketing tips
How to pin on Pinterest and get more engagement
Social media integration
Section 5 - Get Posting: Your Publishing Plan
Best way to use autoposting
How often you should post
Scheduling your posts: Social media management tools (Part 1)
PDF: Tool kit
Scheduling your posts: Social media management tools (Part 2)
PDF: Tool kit
Scheduling your posts: Social media management tools (Part 3)
PDF: Tool kit
Staying consistent: Your social media strategy template
PDF: Social media marketing action plan calendar
Section 6 - BONUS: Supporting Resources, Social Media Tools + VIP Discount Passes
The complete toolbox of resources
PDF: Tool kit
Section 7 - SUCCESS! Course Wrap Up
About The Instructor
JewelWe discovered the power of social media + internet marketing when Auret was launching her music career. After successfully growing her following online with video and social media marketing, we started teaching other artists + performers how to do the same with the strategies we learned. Essetino Artists proudly served as the official marketing experts for a national music label, a revolutionary fashion app company, and we've worked with many other individual artists + creative businesses from around the world.