About This Course
I want to give you 35 actionable techniques you can use tomorrow to attract your customers to you and your business. These are the same strategies we’ve used to help hundreds of entrepreneurs attract more customers and business. These strategies have been tested with real customers and they do work.
Let me ask you a question: How’s your business doing? One not so fun fact you probably already know is that 90% of startups fail. What is it that the 10% are doing differently? According to Tony Robbins, one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time, there are Seven Fundamental Character Traits of Success:
- Clarity of values
- Bonding power
- Mastery of Communication
Did you catch that last one?
So how do you master communication as an entrepreneur so that you become one of the 10% that succeed rather than the 90% that fail? Like I said, these are 35 actionable techniques that you can use tomorrow to attract your customers to you and your business. Specifically:
- 15 strategies to help you persuade, motivate, teach and inspire your customers
- How to get your customers to listen to you and what you have to say in a short period of time
- The 4 levels of the relationship model that will help you capture your customers right away
- How to use your face and body language with dynamic effect
- Persuade your customers with the words you choose and the way you sound like the tone, volume, pace and inflections of your voice
- The top 3 ways to build your personal brand by entertaining and amusing your audience in a style that’s true to you
- Close more business by moving your customers to take action
- And, you’ll get to see me model exactly how to do each and every one with a live audience of entrepreneurs just like you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned vital soft skills for entrepreneurs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about attracting more customers.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome|
|Introduction And Welcome||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Keep Customers Captivated|
|Start With A Killer Opener||00:00:00|
|Command With Your Body||00:00:00|
|Convince With Your Voice||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Build Your Brand|
|Build Your Personal Brand||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Close|
|Close To More Business||00:00:00|