About This Course
Presentation Bootcamp gives you a proven, step-by-step plan for creating, delivering and managing your presentations and public speaking. It takes you all the way from creating a customized, memorable presentation, to feeling more prepared and confident, to engaging and entertaining even the most challenging audience, and beyond.
Presentations don’t have to be boring. Once you lose your audience, it’s nearly impossible to get them back. But if you touch emotions, get interaction and laughter, and keep them engaged and listening to the point where they want to take action, then you can connect with people in the room, be looked at as a SME, and go for bigger and bigger conferences
Who this course is for:
- People who have a big presentation coming up, but don’t know how to get started.
- Intermediate speakers who already have a presentation, but want to improve it.
- Advanced speakers who hate bad subject material and presenters that talk down to us and you want to connect with people in the room.
- Keynote speakers who wants to speak across the world and spread your ideas and have the perfect message for your audience.
- Beginning speakers or those who tried presenting or public speaking in the past, but for whatever reason things just didn’t work out.
- Speakers who are just “ok” or “stuck”, and in need of a “rock star” communication makeover.
- Anyone whose value belief is that it’s not “all about you” but instead it’s all about your audience.
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a presentation on an idea or to involve partners
- Business leaders or administrators that need to gain support for their goals and need to know how to make a presentation
- Job seekers needing to make an impression at an interview
- Business professionals trying to get more clients and convince them to do business
- Managers who need to deliver a message with confidence, and stay on track when discussions become heated
- Anybody looking for a hands on Presentation Bootcamp style training guaranteed to take any level to a higher level.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned public speaking and presentation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking and presentation.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction And Welcome||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Keep The Audience Captivated|
|Ask The Right Questions Part 1||00:00:00|
|Ask The Right Questions Part 2||00:00:00|
|Ask The Right Questions Wrap Up And The Four Adult Learning Styles||00:00:00|
|The Agree And See If You’re Right Technique||00:00:00|
|Give Targeted Directionals||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Make Your Presentation Enjoyable|
|Make The Audience Feel Safe||00:00:00|
|Make The Audience Feel Good||00:00:00|
|Make The Audience Laugh||00:00:00|
|Section 4: Tailor Your Approach|
|Edit In Advance For Specific Audiences – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Edit In Advance For Specific Audiences – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 5: Stay On Schedule|
|Create A Timetable – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Create A Timetable – Part 2 And Manage The Audience Question Periods||00:00:00|
|Adjust As You Go||00:00:00|
|Section 6: Answer Any Question|
|Elicit Questions From The Audience||00:00:00|
|Be A Responsive Listener||00:00:00|
|Answer In-Scope Questions And How To Respond When You Don’t Know The Answer||00:00:00|
|Postpone Out-Of-Scope Questions Gracefully||00:00:00|
|Section 7: Minimize Distractions|
|Section 8: Close To Applause|
|Show The Presentation Was Worthwhile||00:00:00|
|Address Remaining Questions And Part With Warm Words||00:00:00|