Public Speaking And Presentation Bootcamp Pro: Part 3 Of 3
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of public speaking and how to create presentations that motivate your audience.
About This Coursebeginner
Presentation Bootcamp gives you a proven, step-by-step plan for creating, delivering and managing your presentations and public speaking. It takes you all the way from creating a customized, memorable presentation, to feeling more prepared and confident, to engaging and entertaining even the most challenging audience, and beyond.
Presentations don’t have to be boring. Once you lose your audience, it’s nearly impossible to get them back. But if you touch emotions, get interaction and laughter, and keep them engaged and listening to the point where they want to take action, then you can connect with people in the room, be looked at as a SME, and go for bigger and bigger conferences
Who this course is for:
- People who have a big presentation coming up, but don’t know how to get started.
- Intermediate speakers who already have a presentation, but want to improve it.
- Advanced speakers who hate bad subject material and presenters that talk down to us and you want to connect with people in the room.
- Keynote speakers who wants to speak across the world and spread your ideas and have the perfect message for your audience.
- Beginning speakers or those who tried presenting or public speaking in the past, but for whatever reason things just didn’t work out.
- Speakers who are just “ok” or “stuck”, and in need of a “rock star” communication makeover.
- Anyone whose value belief is that it’s not “all about you” but instead it’s all about your audience.
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a presentation on an idea or to involve partners
- Business leaders or administrators that need to gain support for their goals and need to know how to make a presentation
- Job seekers needing to make an impression at an interview
- Business professionals trying to get more clients and convince them to do business
- Managers who need to deliver a message with confidence, and stay on track when discussions become heated
- Anybody looking for a hands on Presentation Bootcamp style training guaranteed to take any level to a higher level.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned public speaking and presentation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking and presentation.
Section 1: Introduction
Introduction And Welcome
Section 2: Keep The Audience Captivated
Ask The Right Questions Part 1
Ask The Right Questions Part 2
Ask The Right Questions Wrap Up And The Four Adult Learning Styles
The Agree And See If You’re Right Technique
Give Targeted Directionals
Section 3: Make Your Presentation Enjoyable
Make The Audience Feel Safe
Make The Audience Feel Good
Make The Audience Laugh
Section 4: Tailor Your Approach
Edit In Advance For Specific Audiences – Part 1
Edit In Advance For Specific Audiences – Part 2
Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly – Part 1
Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly – Part 2
Section 5: Stay On Schedule
Create A Timetable – Part 1
Create A Timetable – Part 2 And Manage The Audience Question Periods
Adjust As You Go
Section 6: Answer Any Question
Elicit Questions From The Audience
Be A Responsive Listener
Answer In-Scope Questions And How To Respond When You Don’t Know The Answer
Postpone Out-Of-Scope Questions Gracefully
Section 7: Minimize Distractions
Section 8: Close To Applause
Show The Presentation Was Worthwhile
Address Remaining Questions And Part With Warm Words
No Reviews found for this course.