About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve the overall speed of their website
What you’ll learn:
- By the end of this course, you will be able to identify speed bottlenecks on your website
- You’ll know how to get a good speed score
- You’ll be able to remove found bottlenecks and optimize your site for speed
- You’ll know how to utilize Amazon S3 services
- Some knowledge of HTML and FTP are needed. However, the course is not advanced and I walk you through all the steps
Software version used in the course:
- Amazon S3
Everything You Need To Speed Up Your Website in 1 place.
I’ll walk you through how to find bottlenecks that are slowing down your site. You’ll see how to get a good speed score, which is important for search engines. We’ll go through resolving bottlenecks and increasing your website’s overall speed.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to speed up your website.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to speed up your website.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|An Introduction To Everything You Need To Speed Up Your Website||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Analyzing Bottlenecks In Your Website's Speed|
|How To Find Bottlenecks||00:00:00|
|Speed Test Sites||00:00:00|
|Image And Script Optimization||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Amazon S3|
|Creating A Bucket||00:00:00|
|Uploading Files Into Your Bucket||00:00:00|
|Amazon S3 References And Settings||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Power Of Sprites|
|Sprite Project Files||00:00:00|
|Creating A Sprite Image||00:00:00|
|Sprite Based Navigation With CSS||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Determining If The Problem Is Your Hosting Provider|
|The Quickest Way To Create An Evergreen Baseline||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Recap|