About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- App developers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the power of Google Apps Script
What you’ll learn:
- How to apply Google Apps Script to build a project application
- How to create powerful functionality that helps power up their Google Suite of products
- Previous coding experience
- A Google account
This course will teach students how to apply Google Apps Script to build a project application. In addition, students will learn how to use the spreadsheet to:
- manage a user list, click the members on the list, and send out confirmation emails track emails that have been sent
- create custom HTML template mail that gets sent to the users on a list
- use the spreadsheet UI menu to add buttons for administration of the spreadsheet data
Students will be amazed at how easy it is to create powerful functionality that helps power up their Google Suite of products.
This course will also cover:
- Adding items to the spreadsheet UI menu that can trigger functions in Google Apps Script
- Selecting user active cell content from the spreadsheet
- Creating HTML template to send email
- Using alerts to accept user actions
- Updating values of the spreadsheet data
- Selecting ranges and updating content in the range
- Getting content from the spreadsheet
- Sending email from Google Apps Script
Source code is included, so students can copy and paste the code to try for themselves.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create advanced functions within a spreadsheet.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the many functions of Google Apps Script.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Google Apps Script Bound Script||00:00:00|
|Get Values from Spreadsheet||00:00:00|
|Create User Object||00:00:00|
|Alert UI Buttons Yes No||00:00:00|
|HTML Template For Email||00:00:00|
|Send Email Message Mail Function Within Google Apps Script||00:00:00|
|Update Spreadsheet Column From Google Apps Script||00:00:00|
|Final Code Review||00:00:00|