About This Course
Let this be THE year that you launch your YouTube presence and start growing your channel – no prior experience required.
THIS COURSE IS A COMPLETE STEP BY STEP GUIDE THAT TEACHES YOU HOW TO START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON A TOPIC THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND WANT TO TEACH OTHERS ON.
YouTube can be a daunting project to tackle. It seems too technical, too time-consuming, too stressful… plus, no one likes watching themselves on video!
Starting a YouTube channel may not be easy… but it is simple if you have someone with experience to guide you.
In the past year, we have managed to grow our own YouTube channel by over 700% just because we tried a new strategy that was recommended to us on a phone call from someone at YouTube, and we want to share our knowledge with you so you can succeed too… starting right from STEP 1: how to create your channel.
If you are new to YouTube…
If you know a lot about a certain topic and you want to get into online video so you can share your knowledge with more people…
If you are a business owner who wants to grow their online audience or build more credibility by putting out how-to or tutorial type videos…
If you are already a teacher who wants to reach a wider audience…
Or even if you’ve never taught before, and just want to share what you know with others…
…this course will get you started on achieving your goals.
Everything in this course is designed to get you up and running right away (without sacrificing quality) so that you can establish a solid YouTube presence – and we will be guiding you the entire way.
Here are a few things you will learn:
- How to completely set up your YouTube channel with an eye-catching YouTube banner that suits your brand
- How to create your own inexpensive filming studio at home with our checklist of lighting/filming equipment (HINT: you do not need crazy equipment to start a YouTube channel!)
- How to map out a publishing schedule for releasing videos on a consistent and frequent basis
- How to rank your YouTube videos on the first page of search results + other strategies for organically getting more views and subscribers
By the end of this course, if you follow all of the action steps, you will have at least one video up and running on your own personalized YouTube channel starting to get views, and you will also be equipped with a system moving forward to consistently produce more content and get more subscribers.
You have nothing to lose. Click on the “Take This Course” button, and we look forward to having you as our student. 🙂
What are the requirements?
- You should have access to a laptop with internet
- You should already have experience in the topic(s) that you’ll be teaching on YouTube
What am I going to get from this course?
- Completely set up your YouTube channel and publish it live so you can start posting videos.
- Rank your YouTube videos in the search engines and gain organic traffic to your videos without having to pay $1000s to some SEO expert
- Design your own stunning & professional YouTube channel art using a free tool that provides online templates for you to use. No design skills required.
- Create your own inexpensive filming studio at home with our checklist of lighting/filming equipment – it’s simpler than you think.
- Edit and upload your very first video (and many more to come!) to your YouTube channel using our step by step video guide
- Plan and map out a regular publishing schedule for releasing videos on a consistent and frequent basis
- Build a successful ‘how-to’ YouTube channel by applying the strategies for getting more subscribers and regular viewers
Who is the target audience?
- You are new to YouTube. You know a lot about a certain topic and you want to get into online video so you can share your knowledge with more people. Maybe you are a business owner who wants to grow their online audience or build more credibility. Maybe you’re already a teacher who wants to reach a wider audience. Or maybe you’ve never taught before, and just want to share what you know with others.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have knowledge of how to start a YouTube channel.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop the skill in setting up a YouTube channel!
|Section 1 - Welcome!|
|How To Get The Most Out Of This Course?||00:00:00|
|What To Expect When Starting A New YouTube Channel?||00:00:00|
|Our YouTube Growth: 300 Subscribers In 3 Years Vs 400 Subscribers In 1 Month!||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Setting up your channel|
|Why Do You Want To Create A Youtube Channel?||00:00:00|
|[Activity]: Deciding On The Theme Of Your Channel||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Your Youtube Channel Name||00:00:00|
|How To Create Your Youtube Channel||00:00:00|
|Helpful Tips: What You Need To Know Before Creating Your Channel Art||00:00:00|
|Walkthrough: Create A Stunning Youtube Channel Banner-no Design Skills Needed||00:00:00|
|How To Upload Your Youtube Channel Banner||00:00:00|
|How To Upload A Youtube Profile Picture||00:00:00|
|What To Do When Your Profile Picture Doesn’t Update?||00:00:00|
|Writing Your Channel Description/About Section||00:00:00|
|Personalizing Your Channel Layout And Adding Your Own Links||00:00:00|
|Verifying Your Channel To Enable More Features!||00:00:00|
|Enabling The Feature To Schedule Videos On Your Channel||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - YouTube Titles, Descriptions, Tags|
|Why Youtube Seo Can Be A Game-changer For Your Channel||00:00:00|
|Step 1: Find Your Main Keyword Phrase||00:00:00|
|Step 2: Title Your Video: Optimize For The Search Engine + Grab Attention||00:00:00|
|Step 3: Come Up With The Tags/Supporting Keywords For Your Video||00:00:00|
|Step 4: The 5 Section Formula For Writing Kickass Youtube Video Descriptions||00:00:00|
|Step 5: Change The Filename Of Your Video And Youtube Thumbnail||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Filming and editing your videos|
|Preparing For Filming||00:00:00|
|Your Filming Studio||00:00:00|
|To Be On Camera Or Not To Be On Camera?||00:00:00|
|How To Start Filming A Video (Jewel’s Tips)||00:00:00|
|Video Editing Techniques: Jumpcut Editing Style||00:00:00|
|How To Edit Your Video||00:00:00|
|Go Film Your First Video!||00:00:00|
|Uploading Your Video To YouTube||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Next Level: Automation Tips|
|Thinking Of Video Ideas||00:00:00|
|Uploading Video Defaults||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Being Yourself On Camera||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - How to get more subscribers|
|Just Ask Them To Subscribe||00:00:00|
|Annotations, Cards & End Screens||00:00:00|
|Responding To Comments||00:00:00|
|YouTube Mobile App – Easy Way To Comment Back||00:00:00|
|Promoting In Facebook Groups||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Art of Selling On YouTube|
|Intro To The Art Of Selling On YouTube||00:00:00|
|The Art Of Selling On Youtube – Example Video #1||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Extra Cool Stuff|
|How To Get A YouTube Intro For $5||00:00:00|
|Mobile Tutorials – Filming The Screen On Your Phone||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - BONUS Material|
|Interview With Steve||00:00:00|