About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in financial freedom that can come with stock market intelligence
- Anyone interested in learning how to do technical analysis to predict stock market price action
- Day traders, swing traders, and investors seeking to improve their technical analysis skills and overall profitability
What you’ll learn:
- Support and resistance
- Head and shoulders pattern
- Inverse head and shoulders pattern
- Bull flag pattern
- Bear flag pattern
- ABCD pattern
- Live examples and analysis
- Just a motivated mindset and excitement to learn
This class is a step-by-step guide to mastering your technical analysis skills by learning the most common and powerful stock market chart patterns. We see these chart patterns in all time frames, meaning that they can greatly benefit you whether you’re a day trader, swing trader, or even long-term investors. Patterns are the foundation of technical analysis and can be a very simple, yet effective, way of profiting in the market.
You’ll be learning from a self-taught, full time stock trader and investor on a mission to help other traders avoid the same mistakes that he made early on in his career.
If you’re someone interested in learning how you can use technical analysis/chart patterns to accurately predict future price action in the stock market- this course is perfect for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned stock market chart patterns for day trading and investing.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the stock market chart patterns for day trading and investing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Technical Analysis And Chart Patterns|
|Support And Resistance||00:00:00|
|Head And Shoulders Pattern||00:00:00|
|Inverse Head And Shoulders Pattern||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Live Examples And Analysis|
|Live Examples And Analysis||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Final Notes|