About This Course
Investing doesn’t require a degree in Finance nor an MBA, nor do you need to be the smartest person in town or Wall Street to make profits from stock markets.
This course has simplified all seemingly complex terms and jargons of investing. You will find this course with a simple-to-understand way and step-by-step process that you can follow without any experience.
What you will learn:
- What shares of a company mean and what affects their value
- The difference between investment and trading
- Read through three financial statements and what to see in them
- Recognizing financial ratios and what it means
- How a business may be a good one
- How to identify winning stocks with a simple checklist
- Getting started to buy and sell
If you have started investing but haven’t made considerable returns yet, here are 4 common mistakes you might be making:
- Not understanding what you are investing in
It is crazy how some people start to invest in stocks without even knowing what stocks are. Imagine yourself having to fly a plane when you have no knowledge about aviation; the consequences are dire!
- Falling in love with the stocks you invest in
Just like relationships, some are just not meant to last when two parties don’t match. Falling in love with your stocks and standing by holding on to them despite all indications pointing to a downfall.
- Predicting price movements
Stock prices move based on demand and supply. There’s no one person on Earth that could predict price movements, not even Warren Buffett.
- Buying and selling at the wrong time
Unfortunately, there are people who buy and sell stocks based on emotions and news. These people tend to buy stocks at the highest price point and sell stocks at a lower price point.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know the basics of stocks trading and investing
- People who want to get into value investing and trading stocks
- People who want to make simple and realistic long term returns
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to invest in the stock market.
Get started today and learn more about stock market value investing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - What Is Shares Investment|
|What Is Shares Investment||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Investing vs Trading|
|Investing vs Trading||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Three Financial Statements|
|Cash Flow Statement||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Financial Ratios|
|Financial Ratios 1||00:00:00|
|Financial Ratios 2||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Is This A Good Business|
|Is This A Good Business||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - How To Identify Winning Stocks|
|How To Identify Winning Stocks 1||00:00:00|
|How To Identify Winning Stocks 2||00:00:00|
|How To Use Stock Screeners Like Finviz||00:00:00|
|Investing.com For Further Analysis||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Getting Started - Buy And Sell|
|Getting Started – Buy And Sell||00:00:00|