About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a portfolio income.
- Students wanting to invest for retirement and maximize their return on investment.
- Students who are saving for their children’s college education.
- Students who must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.
What you’ll learn:
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people’s mistakes.
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you.
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term.
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks.
- Calculate textbook stock valuations.
This is an introductory course on investing in the stock market. This course is meant for educational purposes only.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about investing in the stock market.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how investing in the stock market works.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Investing In The Stock Market|
|Introduction To Investing||00:00:00|
|What Is The Stock Market?||00:00:00|
|Learn Stock Market History||00:00:00|
|Should You Use Financial Advisors?||00:00:00|
|Start Planning For Retirement||00:00:00|
|Old School Investment Strategies||00:00:00|
|Signing Up For A Brokerage Account||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Think Rationally, Think Long Term|
|Help Improve This Course||00:00:00|
|Think Rationally About Investing||00:00:00|
|How The Housing Market Crashed||00:00:00|
|Determine Risk Appetite For Investing||00:00:00|
|Tempering Investment Expectations||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - How To Invest In Stocks To Maximize Return|
|Maximize Return On Investment||00:00:00|
|Understand Price To Earnings Ratio Of A Stock||00:00:00|
|Calculate Textbook Stock Valuations||00:00:00|
|What Is The Worth Of A Stock?||00:00:00|