About This Course
Exams are a difficult time. Studying can be tedious and frustrating, but you have to put in the hours to get the marks. There are no quick fixes, but you can get a better grade with a good revision strategy.
This course presents the revision strategy I used to get the second highest mark in the finals of my accountancy qualifications and 10 As out of 11 exams through three years of accountancy study.
The revision strategy is not complicated, and you still have to do the work – it’s not a magic solution – but it guides you through each phase of revision, and the exam itself, to help you get the best possible marks.
I firmly believe that this revision strategy will get you a better mark than you would have without it.
There are no pre-course requirements.
What Students Will Learn
- How to structure your days and weeks during the revision period
- How to plan your revision
- An effective way to learn your material
- The importance of giving your mind a break – every day
- The importance of exam practice
- How to allocate the exam time over the questions
- How exam marks work
- To go for the marks, rather than for perfection
- What to do, and what not to do on the day of the exam
- Tips for the exam
- A simple technique to reduce stress and boost learning
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about a revision guide that works.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about moving up a grade.
|Section 1 - Move Up A Grade|
|Introduction And Agenda||00:00:00|
|Structure Your Week||00:00:00|
|Start Each Day On A Positive Note||00:00:00|
|Phase 1 – Summarise||00:00:00|
|Phase 2 – Summarise Your Summaries||00:00:00|
|Give Your Mind A Break||00:00:00|
|Phase 3 – Exam Practice||00:00:00|
|Phase 4 – The Final Read Through||00:00:00|
|Exam Preparation 1||00:00:00|
|Exam Preparation 2||00:00:00|
|Emotional Freedom Technique||00:00:00|
|Test Your Knowledge||00:00:00|