Personal Productivity: Supercharge Your Focus And Get Things Done
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of personal productivity and how to develop strong self-discipline to stay motivated and achieve long term goals and ambitions.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will walk you through a variety of strategies that you can implement to reclaim your focus, maximize your productivity, and achieve your goals and ambitions. You will have all the tools you need to become the most productive version of yourself – it’s just a matter of putting it all into action.
This course will also give you the tools and strategies you’ll need to change your own life and make yourself more productive.
Here are some of the things we’ll cover:
- How to adopt a productive mindset
- How to stay motivated
- How to develop strong self-discipline and use the power of habit to boost your productivity
- The key differences between busy people and productive people
- How to minimize the distractions of modern life
- The truth about multitasking
- How social media is killing your productivity and what to do about it
- The benefits of waking up early and how to become an early riser in less than a week
- How to set long-term goals and break those goals down into actionable tasks
- How to conduct annual, quarterly, and weekly reviews to increase your productivity and improve your life
- How to use a task manager to plan and organize your work
- How to develop a strong work ethic
- A simple strategy you can use to stop procrastination in its tracks
- How you can increase your efficiency with deadlines
- How to focus for longer periods of time while avoiding burnout by changing the way you work
- How music impacts productivity
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned personal productivity.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about personal productivity.
Section 1 - Introduction
Welcome To The Course
Section 2 - Mindset
How To Stay Motivated
Discipline And The Power Of Habit
The Difference Between Busy And Productive
Section 3 - Distractions
The Importance Of Minimizing Distractions
The Truth About Multitasking
How Social Media Is Killing Your Productivity And What To Do About It
Taking Charge Of Your Time
How Meetings Impact Your Productivity
Eliminating Your Personal Procrastination Triggers
Paralysis By Analysis
How To Leverage Other People’s Time To Get More Done
Section 4 - Peak Hours For Productivity
Identifying Your Peak Hours And The Magic Of The Morning
How To Become A Morning Person In Less Than A Week
Section 5 - Planning
The Only Two Things You Need To Focus On To Achieve Your Goals
Conducting Annual And Quarterly Reviews
Should You Tell People About Your Goals?
Using A Task Manager To Plan And Organize Your Work
Conducting A Weekly Review
Is “Time Blocking” Right For You?
Section 6 - Execution
Developing A Strong Work Ethic
How To Stop Procrastination In Its Tracks
How Deadlines Can Increase Your Efficiency
A Counter Intuitive Strategy To Avoid Burnout And Focus Longer
Batching Similar Tasks
How Music Affects Your Productivity
A Simple Motivation Hack To Get More Done Every Day
Section 7 - Balance
Don’t Let Perfect Be The Enemy Of Good
Creating A Healthy Balance
Section 8 - Wrapping Up
The Next Steps
No Reviews found for this course.