About This Course
Why should you take this course?
Learn the tools you can use to engage all four learning styles every time you teach or train and save your company thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours by getting it right the first time.
In this 2 hour program you will learn what universities and training teams nationwide are just beginning to understand about effective adult learning.
What is ‘Teach Anybody Anything’?
A Proven System to Reach Any Learner Anywhere
12-tool system you can use to pick the right teaching tool, discover how your students really learn, and be certain your training will reach every learner (before you train it)
Discover exactly how adults learn and how you can use twelve amazing tools to ensure every one of them leaves your room with the understanding you wanted to get across.
A Step-By-Step Process To Teach All Four Learning Styles
You probably know Bloom’s domains of learning: cognitive, effective, psychomotor. But are you aware of the four new adult learning styles: the step learner, the research learner, the talk learner and the create learner? If you’ve taught a class and one learner said, “That was amazing!” but another said, “You missed me entirely,” you have seen the result of different learning styles. Find out how to reach all your learners at the same time!
All 12 Of Our Training Research Techniques In One Program
Just follow along with these 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
Learn How To Engage And Teach Styles Different From You
When you understand what your learners really want, you’ll have the knowledge you need to create high-impact training and curriculum.
Plus, you’ll also learn how to deliver that training so that you have a bigger advantage to reach people who don’t learn like you do!
What’s Inside The Teach Anybody Anything Program?
Discover How Adults Learn
- A simple 5-step model that unravels the mystery of how adults learn, and how you can apply this theory to easily reach every learner you work with
- The crucial components of each adult learning style, and why you absolutely MUST know them to successfully reach every learner
- Why most trainers are only able to teach others using their own learning style, and how to be sure you aren’t missing the other 75% of learners in your classroom
- How adults learn differently than children and the reason why that difference will change your entire approach to teaching and training
Capture Every Learner Immediately
- The secret to discovering what trainees REALLY want to know about your material without them even knowing you did it
- How to use the “Big Picture” technique: A simple tool that demonstrates to trainees why current subject matter is so important because of how it fits in with what is to come
- The REAL keys to successfully “break the ice” in your classroom including the things you must avoid to do it well
- The #1 reason trainees dread group work, and an EASY method to turn the table and get them to enjoy it
Keep Every Learn Engaged
- A proven method for HOOKING your trainees that makes them think your class has been tailored to THEIR needs
- An easy, effective method called “Application Questions” for KEEPING trainees engaged and participating in your class at all times
- A simple “directional method” to get EVERYONE in the room following along simultaneously without ever getting lost
- 3 ways to make your teaching CAPTIVATING so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about learning styles.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the learning styles.
|Section 1 - Discover How Adults Learn|
|Discover How Adults Learn – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Discover How Adults Learn – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Identify Your Learning Style||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Twelve Teaching Tools|
|Capture Every Learner Immediately||00:00:00|
|Keep Every Learner Engaged||00:00:00|
|Teach Every Learner Simultaneously||00:00:00|
|Ensure Everyone “Gets It”||00:00:00|